Nurse Meme Builds

Hello there fellow adventurers of the fog, i want to try and meme a little and i am seeking your help in building a meme build :D. I have prestige 3 nurse as she is my main so any perk and any add on i will have it so go wild :D. I will also post photos from the various match ups i will have with the meme builds we will have and hopefully some funny ones too. Thanks in advance for reading this thread

Comments

  • The most useless build (not sure if it is a meme though):
    * Bamboozled
    * Brutal Strength
    * The one from Huntress, that hides the red stain (Predator?)
    * Tinkerer (don't use add-ons)
  • Go Brutal Strength Enduring Bamboozle and Play with your food. Get the add-ons that remove the blinks so you cannot blink anymore.

  • haha i like them :P i would then post pictures if i do receive any pip with the two builds :P

  • Coulrophobia, Distressing, Nurse's Calling, Thanataphobia

  • *Noed
    *Insidious
    *Blood Warden
    *Whatever else you want to put here
    Blink behind the exit and just wait ;)
    Just watch the salt come right in!

  • Distressing, Overwhelming Presence, Franklins Demise and Coulrophobia.
    Its the "######### your Items" build.
  • *Noed
    *Insidious
    *Blood Warden
    *Whatever else you want to put here
    Blink behind the exit and just wait ;)
    Just watch the salt come right in!

    Unfortunately, this relies on the Survivors not breaking your totems and not listening at the gate for your weezing, but it's really damn funny when it works.
  • @vampire_toothy said:
    *Noed
    *Insidious
    *Blood Warden
    *Whatever else you want to put here
    Blink behind the exit and just wait ;)
    Just watch the salt come right in!

    That´ts the most evil thing I have ever read and............. I like it

  • @ErickHammet13 said:

    @vampire_toothy said:
    *Noed
    *Insidious
    *Blood Warden
    *Whatever else you want to put here
    Blink behind the exit and just wait ;)
    Just watch the salt come right in!

    That´ts the most evil thing I have ever read and............. I like it

    i already tried that built when mori was instant and i moried 2 people fun times

  • Totem Mom.
    Ruin
    Devour Hope
    Thrill of the Hunt
    Huntress Lullaby