Hag cube?
So devs announced a while back they would do a Hag cube after Doc and Wraith.
It's been a while since Wraith cube and we still got no information or anything, which leads me to think there won't be a Hag cube.
Am I the only one who think she does need a rework?
First of all shes on the weaker side of the killers, it would be nice if they would make her a bit stronger.
And also, 99% of ppl who play Hag, play her for dailies and just put down 10 traps near hooks to farm the heck out of survivors, which I think everyone can agree shouldn't be a thing.
So does she need a cube? Or do you just think her basic loadout is bad and that a small rework would help?
Comments
Perhaps this was just a situation involving priorities. But I feel like The Hag should be addressed, regarding her current state.
what about trapper cube
Well, they reduced the terror radius, maybe that was the cube! /s
I agree completely. They could buff her movement speed and take a look at some add ons (looking at you, scarred hand). Maybe also buff her standard teleport range? I'm lookin forward to some changes, I'd love to play her more.
I don't think you can say "wraith cube", what they did was not a cube, it was simple QOL changes that should've been there since launch
Some Hag slight buffs are coming for the next PTB, along with the Trapper's changes.
In a few weeks that is.
She's far to be on the "weaker side of killers" (lmao, it's the complete opposite, she IS the queen of pressure) but she definitively deserves some love.
I'm quite sad Nurse (who wasn't even originally planned) got a rework before the Hag.
Really? How do you know? I hope its true that would be AMAZING ^^
not_Queen confirmed it on several networks, including her own personal discord ^.^
The plan is to make killers less "addons depending". Like they did with Brutal Strengh: buff base kit, nerf the perk.
I agree, devs give some love for the hag
Devs confirmed it on discord yup. She did some info reveals!
Thanks guys for telling me thats so nice ^^ Im so excited holy ######### haha ^^'
Sure thing
https://imgur.com/a/U8aJtSR
"Mardi" means "Tuesday" in french. So it was basically 2 days ago.
The discord is public and free to join, if you want to discuss with devs btw.
We pretty much talk to them on a daily basis (not to all of them, but some of them).
The only rule is obviously not to spam them.
I can provide an invite link if necessary.
Lets face it, faster animations are a nice-to-have, but its not gonna change a lot^^
The concept of traps is simply flawed in a solo-game where SWF can communicate via voice comms
Nope. Nothing on Doc. We did talk about him with the devs when the PTB was on.
They'll give it time before deciding anything for him since they changed the pallet mecanics (no vacuum) and it can actually make him way stronger than he used to be, potentially.
But so far, they seem pretty satisfied about him.
If you got any suggestions tho, don't hesitate.
It's downed to 2 from 5. Which is more than half. That alone should bump up her map pressure to engage survivors more, especially with the range buff.
I don't really understand whey they came from with this "5 seconds" (I measured it several times: full animation should be 3.9 seconds), but either way - it's a huge, huge buff. People don't realize. It's faster than the actual fastest combo! Which means that by default you will be able to react as the game goes on without worry. Someone goes to a pallet? Here, I don't even care if you want to pallet loop, I'll just block this one ~
Just as info: this is NOT the hag cube
They just mentioned in the Q&A that they're changing her add on's in the next patch, so it makes sense they're going to wait and see how all of that effects the hag before they make major changes to her.
Where are you pulling those numbers from?
Also hatch were supposed to be closeable and survivor had to do gens to open it again, now look what happened after a bit of crying
Numbers are from dev stream. But it should have a mistake, total trap time is supposed to be 3.9 seconds - I measured it several times.
Either way it's an excellent buff. Fastest combo available right now (green + yellow necklets + Tinkerer) is about 3 seconds. 2 seconds, and by default? That's just crazy. I won't need Ruin anymore!