If killer could cancel pallet brake

I think it would be nice.

Comments

  • I think it'd be broken.

  • @Poweas said:

    I think it'd be broken.

    Nope, he would cancel it.


    Haha..ha... :x

  • @Poweas said:

    I think it'd be broken.

    How that?

    Mindgames OP?

  • Maybe it's already in the game but it's bugged, just like crouch to stop someone healing you. Devs said it was a thing but because "nobody used it" they never realized it was bugged, maybe pallet break suffers from the same, I mean... The animations are the same as when you break a gen, but you can cancel those...

  • it would be too strong

  • The only problem with breaking pallets is being flashlighted in the animation, would cancelling it when that is happening actually give you an advantage over breaking the pallet and being flashed? would it help with looping as in theory it gives them a lot more loops, there are very few unsafe pallets and most of the time those dont need broken instantly anyway and you do that once they are downed and hooked.

    It may seem good on paper but a good survivor would make it a non viable, if you dont break a pallet in a loop spot then be prepare to be looped a lot longer around it.

  • The mind games would be awesome.