Hey Teammates
Please don’t save me while I’m being camped I have kindred you know I’m being camped so please leave me and gen rush. :) unless it is end game then please bt save me.:)
Please don’t save me while I’m being camped I have kindred you know I’m being camped so please leave me and gen rush. :) unless it is end game then please bt save me.:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
B-but mah Borrowed Time and We'll Make it D:
*scratches altruistic ticks and twitches*
MUST UNHOOK!
@Nikkiwhat xD if only they had bt and we’ll make it XD
We'll Make It is hands my favorite Perk. My Survivor main Nea runs both of those and oh Gods, thst healing speed is orgasmic xD!
I just hate people running to unhook that have neither, wish I could emote them to back teh hell off...or if Survivors could see teammate's Perks...
I also hate when I unhook and they make a B-Line outta there (most often when Killers are far way or distracted) and I'm like "GET BACK HERE SO I CAN FASTBHANDS HEAL YOUUUU! D:< " I swear everytime. When I do get em to stop, they're flabbergasted at my heal speed!
@Nikkiwhat I run kindred, bond, balanced landing, and small game (favorite survivor perk btw) and I try to cleanse the totems but I have kindred so if I’m being camped then don’t save me unless you have bt. XD all I ask!
But David wants his stacks.
@FallenOrpheus but they don’t even have we’re gonna farm forever😭
I don't understand why I keep getting into survivor games without teammates? Every game I join I see my name at the bottom of the screen in a little survivor portrait followed by 3 WGLF Stacks also in survivor portraits.😙
Why don't they have it? Their missing out on two stacks right there. 3 if they take a hit on you death hook.
@MegaWaffle sounds awful man, do you make sure to sand bag them as well? 🤣
I take Kindred,Open-Handed, and Breakdown and somehow people still fall for the Leatherface camp. They don't take BT either so its like why did you even try?
I dont care, i just want my we are gonna life forever stacks c:
Btw I REALLY LIKE THAT PERK OMG!! In 1 day got 400k points with offerings!!
@Arroz I don’t mind if they actually have wglf but most don’t
Or better yet when you have kindred and they all crouch near you not doing anything until you die.
@Eveline that is the absolute worst thing.
Ugh I wish you were on my team with that loadout. I'll kidnap you tomorrow at 3pm.
@Kurisataru that is the build I like when playing solo, honestly the best for solo imo.
I have to find a new loadout because the recent changes to Technician, and Leader which were part of my old solo build. I wish I knew how to recognize when Small Game goes off.
@Kurisataru I can’t really describe the sound ping but if you use it enough I’m sure you’ll get it, for solo I suggest bond, kindred, small game, open handed/random perk (I run balanced)
Why don't they have it? Their missing out on two stacks right, 3 of they take a hit on your death hook.
@FallenOrpheus idk why they don’t when they play like that.