Distressing is actually really good on Spirit.

Not only is Distressing good on Doctor, but it can also be good to point farm as Spirit, as someone who actively plays Spirit, i tend to know when and where i can pinpoint the location of survivors, thus allowing me to strike and gain the scoring event "Grudge" while normally i would achieve 1000 points for using my power, i find that i am able to gain at least 1200 at most, and would already be at max deviousness by the middle of the trial.

Have any other Spirit mains found this out?

Comments

  • I've used it a few times and it is a good perk for her. It also helps with phasing because survivors in your terror radius won't hear the phasing sound.

  • Distressing is good on most Killers, especially when used with other perks. The benefit of getting more bloodpoints while causing Survivors to panic is amazing, and I’ve always viewed it as one of those creative perks that rewards bloodpoints for risky perks, unlike perks like BBQ and WGLF.

  • @blue4zion said:

    I've used it a few times and it is a good perk for her. It also helps with phasing because survivors in your terror radius won't hear the phasing sound.

    This is why I use it on her, it wasn't until recently that I thought of using Monitor to get closer before phasing.

  • I prefer Monitor & Abuse with A Nurse's Calling. Your third synergistic perk can be Make Your Choice, Sloppy Butcher, NOED, or a tracking perk.