Wraith Add on idea.
The Ghost- Blood. (Very rare)
Grants complete invisibility when moving. (Removes the shimmer you have when moving.)
Would definitely make wraith with this terrifying to fight.
Thoughts?
The Ghost- Blood. (Very rare)
Grants complete invisibility when moving. (Removes the shimmer you have when moving.)
Would definitely make wraith with this terrifying to fight.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also remove steps sounds (the same with the spirit bracelet add-on)
Really cool idea
This would be awesome, I hate with a dying passion that he isn't actually invisible, the Devs and their non-stealthy stealth killers. Also it would justify having the ''Soot'' at the end of the Ghost add-on because it implies there is another add-on named Ghost made of different material which is misleading.
I want this to take place of the Ultra Rare aura reading one, that one is not that good
Actually, the aura reading one is pretty awesome tbh. You can ALWAYS tell when a generator is being worked on and beeline to it. It keeps tremendous pressure on survivors who can't repair a single generator without me knowing. :)
I don't mind it, there are far worse/toxic killer add-on combinations and i could use a good scare
The very rare one grants aura reading with 16 meters, your thinking of the ultra rare, granted they are both awesome addons.
But what if you combined the 2? Track and cut people off mid chase because they can't see you while you see them.
@deathsia I played one or two games with both Ultra Rare add-ons to try them out. I would go for the gen being repaired but not make in time and it would get completed. I don't know how they were doing it that fast, at that time Prove Thyself was not buffed and they didn't have Brand New Parts
@Steamtastic_Vagabond That was my bad, I did mean the Ultra Rare
@thekiller490490 Yeah, I got confused, I meant the Ultra Rare one
с`mon use his gray addon for 6 seconds without terror and red for no sound for bell ringning. come near survivors doing gen as stealthy as possible and then appear then so suddenly that they would be scared af and grab them
I think the add-on should slightly increase the reappearance time to make it a little more balanced
Nah, it is fine here. Survivors will need to be ready for it.
tell me how u get ready for something u don't see coming
sounds really busted, it would need a really big drawback like reduced movement speed or a year to uncloak
It'd be nice, however, that add-on, and that alone would make Wraith Op.