THANKS BHVR

Soo many cool announcements!!


thank you soo much for everything :D


love every BHVR employee !Even if you write 1 line of code or make 1 pixel of the game!

keep up the awesome work :D

Comments

  • I was expecting a troll post. Glad it's not. Will make sure to tell the team! :)

  • @not_Queen said:

    I was expecting a troll post. Glad it's not. Will make sure to tell the team! :)

    I can make one if you'd like, just so you don't get nostalgic over their absence. :P

    In all seriousness, I share the same sentiment as the OP.

  • @not_Queen said:

    I was expecting a troll post. Glad it's not. Will make sure to tell the team! :)

    hahaha :D

  • Yeah things are getting better.

    Need to get the hatch stuff under control for sure. This is my favorite game, and I hope my passion isn't mistaken for rudeness. I enjoy the game and have invested lots of time and money into it.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Yeah things are getting better.

    Need to get the hatch stuff under control for sure. This is my favorite game, and I hope my passion isn't mistaken for rudeness. I enjoy the game and have invested lots of time and money into it.

    You wouldn't be sticking around giving feedback if you didn't like the game. Even bad feedback is good feedback.

  • Indeed

    Last few months had some great changes for DBD's health. Keep up the great work BHVR.

  • Oh, yes, make this game PERFECT, go on until the very end of the optimization route: the Entity is happy! **

  • I've been mostly positive over my time here. I'm not knee jerky when it comes to things like most people...