Waiting times as survivor on ps4

Comments

  • Once again, I am not surprised.

    You would have to pay me to play killer on PS4.


    But maybe crossplay..... ?

  • I’ve noticed it’s only really bad for me at night or morning on weekdays

  • I like to try and start my games with a positive “Let’s have some fun and do our best” regardless of the salt that follows later. This screenshot shows me and threee survivors waiting over half and hour for someone to join.

    87AE5BD2-703D-4B71-9CB2-C6A417173E54.jpeg


  • Yet I get instant killer lobbies. I think we already know what's the problem. Maybe if they actually bring framerate up to decent levels the situation could improve.

  • I haven't played since monday is it bad again? Lobbies were popping monday with them testing the matchmaking. It reminded me of the early days of it on console.

  • Yeah. Pretty bad at least red ranks.

  • Why don't people play killer?

  • i play Killer, i am no surv or killer main i play equal...

  • Yeah but not enough people play killer obviously.

  • @Eveline said:

    Why don't people play killer?

    Frame rate/fast gen teams are my guesses

  • The only time I had long que times was when I joined a group with a rank 1 otherwise it was kind of quick

  • @Eveline said:

    Why don't people play killer?

    Because the current killers have become boring to play as? At least that's why I'm not playing all that much lately. I've been rotating killers for so long now I'm bored of their abilities. Hopefully the next killer will have a fun ability that can vary greatly depending on the addons.

  • I don't think it's boring. I always switch between killer and survivor and it's more fun than when I played only survivor.

  • People dont play killer because controllers aren't optimized very well. 360's are basically impossible to counter unless you have the sensitivity at max; even then it's at best a 50/50. Having the sensitivity that high sucks because unless you're great at fps games (I'm awful) theres no precise movements.

  • @KingB said:

    People dont play killer because controllers aren't optimized very well. 360's are basically impossible to counter unless you have the sensitivity at max; even then it's at best a 50/50. Having the sensitivity that high sucks because unless you're great at fps games (I'm awful) theres no precise movements.

    You gave me an idea for a new topic. :)

  • @Eveline said:

    Yeah. Pretty bad at least red ranks.

    Yeah same it was fine before rank 5 then it dropped to long lobby times

  • Anyway what’s your psn tag so I can add you and we can play together sometime. I think you’re pretty cool.

  • I can't figure out how to send you a private message. Are you from EU btw?

  • PS4 did have a nat problem a few weeks back, I wonder if it was truly fixed.

    It has always been easier to play as survivor rather than killer on consoles, that could be another reason.

    On PC I have no problem getting instant lobbies.

  • @Eveline said:

    I can't figure out how to send you a private message. Are you from EU btw?

    Nah I’m from the USA but I’m a fan of foreigners. TheHeroLives is my gamer tag

  • Will it be laggy if we play together?

  • @Eveline said:

    Will it be laggy if we play together?

    Nah Ive played/play with people from EU it always seems fine for the most part.

  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/343178#Comment_343178

    Nah I’m from the USA but I’m a fan of foreigners. TheHeroLives is my gamer tag

    Yeah more swf urgs

  • Nice. I'll add you later today.

  • We will not use comms for your information. I am against that kind of swf too.

  • You should really get some friends,and play with friends you’ll see how not op it is when you just play for fun and not to be “toxic”

  • @Eveline said:

    Why don't people play killer?

    Because the only good ones are Billy and nurse. I find billy boring but I have to use him to stand a chance against swf groups

  • They need to buff killers otherwise no one will play them. Lobby times are ridiculous. I might just give up playing survivor. As killer I get instant games even in red ranks. That never hapened as survivor.

  • I feel ya.

    I play killer 80% of the time, and the times i want to play survivor I give up and go back to killer.

    The 10min waiting is real. And, as somebody said up there, at night iswhen i have more trouble.

    Evenings are ok.

  • I don't remember waiting times being this bad or it's because I play killer now and find games instantly.

    I love to play survivor but can't.

  • I play on PS4


    It comes and goes as Survivor, I mostly only play Survivor with my Girlfriend and sometimes it can be a fair bit wait.


    As Killer I get matches pretty quickly tho.