Some killers take place of characters that would be Licensed.

Trapper would be a set place holder for Jason considering Jason just wouldn't need to be implemented.

Legion is a good set place for Scream, Scream isn't really unique with powers.

Comments

  • What exactly does this have to do with lore?

  • @Peasant said:

    What exactly does this have to do with lore?

    I changed it.

  • I've always believed that Wraith was meant to be Predator.

    Focuses on Spines

    Can shimmer into invisibility with slight distortion EXACTLY like predator

    Has the most alien look of the current characters (due to head to torso to leg ratio)

  • @JonAMoore said:

    I've always believed that Wraith was meant to be Predator.

    Focuses on Spines

    Can shimmer into invisibility with slight distortion EXACTLY like predator

    Has the most alien look of the current characters (due to head to torso to leg ratio)

    Invisibility with distortion is a staple in fiction.

  • And Billy was inspired by Leatherface, but hey, now we have Leatherface