New Killers Power (Demise of the faithful)
Just to leave the thought here, to say "I told you so" later: how about that smokepot (insencer?) would leave the often suggested "trail of corruption" behind the killer? So that he leaves a trail of smoke and any survivor running into it will get slowed -or some effect similar to the clowns gas?
That would ruin anybody looping.^^
Comments
When it comes down to your idea that would make the killer antiloop but we already have an anti Loop killer. The clown.
The way I look at his power I believe that it's going to involve around the Mist that's being produce. I believe the mest might cause some sort of status effect due to the fact that what he's holding is a incense burner. To be quite honest I'm a little worried and how the power might work.
I'm putting my bet on the new killer being a Shape shifter.
A shapeshifting mechanic would not work in End and would be terrible for the game
You say that like the developers haven't released disliked powers before.
The teaser has heavy emphasis on the mist, with the mist obscuring the majority of the killer. something tells me he's going to be along the line of Spirit/ Michael and be stealth-oriented. Probably using the fog/smoke to ambush disoriented survivors
Hope it's not anything like the legion.
They are pretty much solid after that.
Incense burner. I don't think will have to do with his power. More like a hint at the lore of the killer. Like some ancient killer which they did mention in the stream.
Guess we have to wait till next week for the reveal.
Just that clown doesnt do well against loopers, the only one able to do sth about that is nurse
Funny, I said on the Reddit that I hoped the killer's power would be like Singed from League of Legends where he left a trail of smoke that impaired survivors.