Title 😂
Thats what happens when you kill a janitor.
I know its pretty funny
I'm in jail cause I can't be a comedian. Dunno what the other Legion's excuse are.
Now's as good a time as any to ask: What does it mean for a user to be in jail?
I’m not innocent. I’m a Wraith right now, but I posted a minor exploit with Legion
I haven’t ever got a warnin.😇
@GrootDude said:I haven’t ever got a warnin.😇
@GrootDude said:
I got a warning for MANDY TALK
Best mod ever.
Greetings @MandyTalk
@Arroz XD you’re asking for it huh? 😂😂😂
I think you all know by now we don't discuss bans/restrictions on the forum.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats what happens when you kill a janitor.
I know its pretty funny
I'm in jail cause I can't be a comedian. Dunno what the other Legion's excuse are.
Now's as good a time as any to ask: What does it mean for a user to be in jail?
I’m not innocent. I’m a Wraith right now, but I posted a minor exploit with Legion
I haven’t ever got a warnin.😇
I got a warning for MANDY TALK
Best mod ever.
Greetings @MandyTalk
@Arroz XD you’re asking for it huh? 😂😂😂
I think you all know by now we don't discuss bans/restrictions on the forum.