Many players who play Killers are weak

This game is so biased towards Killers that I have LOL'ed so many times reading Killer's gripes on these forums. In DbD the survivors have NOTHING, especially vs a good player with a hexed totem on gens who then camps said totem. Even the worst horror movies give survivors a realistic chance aka a gun or knife to at least temporarily hurt the killer. If you are scared by a few pallet drops then play a game where fairies fly around and kiss you or whatever would make you feel OG. If a survivor gets hooked early in game and the killer camps...the survivor is DEAD without getting to do ANYTHING. In almost ANY chase with almost ANY killer, even the best survivor has little chance to escape being hooked.

So Killers: If you are too weak of constitution to accept that sometimes survivors escape (just like in real horror movies where it is EXTREMELY rare that all "survivors" die), then maybe play some Pokemon game vs 3 year olds where you can defeat everyone every time? Survivors are the true OG in this game and I actually like all the challenges I just described...just tired of Killers pretending like there is even a SLIGHT chance the game is biased towards survivors ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • @Eveline said:

    You only made fun of yourself.

    Do you have a crush on me or something?

  • The only thing that bothers me about camping is the poor survivor on the hook. I can't unhook them safely. I should just do gens but I like saving other survivors more I like being a hero and you get more BPs .:3

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341272#Comment_341272

    Wait, so you've played 1000s of games as killer since november, and had ABSOLUTELY NO idea about tombstone Mike?

    And didnt bother to check the loadout when it seemed fishy before the next encounter?

    Not buying it.

    No, 1000s hrs as Survivor...I don't play as Killer. Before yesterday I never once saw someone Killed before hooking unless I just wasn't paying close enough attention to other survivors. And I had never been killed myself before being hooked at least once first

  • @Eveline said:

    You wish.

    You just seem really interested in everything I post and pretend I don't play for some reason. Just chill and drink your favorite beverage or something.

  • I can feel brain cells being Moried after reading this thread D:

  • @bannerlemur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342321#Comment_342321

    You just seem really interested in everything I post and pretend I don't play for some reason. Just chill and drink your favorite beverage or something.

    Really? You are the one making second account to indirectly make fun of me for being uncomfortable playing killer. Seems you are the one obsessed and just projecting .;)

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    The only thing that bothers me about camping is the poor survivor on the hook. I can't unhook them safely. I should just do gens but I like saving other survivors more I like being a hero and you get more BPs .:3

    Amen brother! True Altruism that transcends simply the Bloodpoints!

  • @Raccoon said:

    I can feel brain cells being Moried after reading this thread D:

    Idk I actually learned a few things such as Tombstone. Also learned that even though I didn't enjoy playing as Killer the few times I tried it that maybe I should play more to see if I start to whine when a Flashlight is shined in my eyes or a pallet is dropped on me

  • @Eveline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342329#Comment_342329

    Really? You are the one making second account to indirectly make fun of me for being uncomfortable playing killer. Seems you are the one obsessed and just projecting .;)

    What is this 2nd account you keep speaking about? Very confused rn

  • @Billhilly said:

    "Stop whining cuz in horror MOVIES killers don't cry about survivors escaping" good pont m8

    Thx

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341237#Comment_341237

    And when done wromg, with 4 uncoordimated survivors, one gets hooked, 2 start heading over, and both assume the other has it. They split. Get caught near hook. One goes down and the 3rd is now chased.

    I've died on hook watching 2 orn3 randoms flail about and finally try to unhook me, only making it 10x worse. 1 camped death turns into 3 with only 1 gen done.

    Cant plan on only best/worst situations. Especially with no coordination.

    Agreed, and for me playing solo is what makes all that you described kinda fun. You don't know what the other Survivors are going to do, it is a challenge, and REALLY fun when it works out but not fun when it doesn't and you rot on a hook after an unsuccessful Unhook attempt ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @bannerlemur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342280#Comment_342280

    Agreed, and for me playing solo is what makes all that you described kinda fun. You don't know what the other Survivors are going to do, it is a challenge, and REALLY fun when it works out but not fun when it doesn't and you rot on a hook after an unsuccessful Unhook attempt ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Yep. I love doing well with randoms. But watching an episode of three stooges while I'm on the hook is priceless.

  • See depip squad and tell me how game is biased towards killer

  • @venom12784 said:

    See depip squad and tell me how killers have it easy

    Depip squad is one group. A single group of people.

    Less than 9% of games are full 4 man teams, let alone uber prepared.


    It's like avoiding horses because you dont want to get stabbed with a unicorn horn.


    Killers are not in a bad place.

    Everytime I see the depip squad referenced I assume one thing immediately: this person dodges lobbies a lot, or is afraid to lose/play against competent people.

    Even against a 4 man team like that, why quit? Because you cant INSTANTLY win? Play the damned game, learn, win or or lose, do your best and move on.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342363#Comment_342363

    Yep. I love doing well with randoms. But watching an episode of three stooges while I'm on the hook is priceless.

    Have to admit I have been 1 of the 3 Stooges in the past ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342390#Comment_342390

    Depip squad is one group. A single group of people.

    Less than 9% of games are full 4 man teams, let alone uber prepared.

    It's like avoiding horses because you dont want to get stabbed with a unicorn horn.

    Killers are not in a bad place.

    Everytime I see the depip squad referenced I assume one thing immediately: this person dodges lobbies a lot, or is afraid to lose/play against competent people.

    Even against a 4 man team like that, why quit? Because you cant INSTANTLY win? Play the damned game, learn, win or or lose, do your best and move on.

    That is quite an assumption. I don't Dodge as killer. The point I was trying to make is that this game is not biased against surviors.

  • s250mz6i6rwi.png

    i have nothing more to add.

  • @bannerlemur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342287#Comment_342287

    No, 1000s hrs as Survivor...I don't play as Killer. Before yesterday I never once saw someone Killed before hooking unless I just wasn't paying close enough attention to other survivors. And I had never been killed myself before being hooked at least once first

    We all know that you dont play killer, thats why you think like that

1 2 3 โ€บ