End game perk reworks

No One Escapes Death

Every time a generator is completed, gain a token and a 3/4/5% Haste bonus for 30 seconds. When the exit gates are powered or the hatch opens, NOED activates. For each token acquired survivors will suffer from the Exposed status effect for 30 seconds.

-Buffs-

No longer a hex, cannot be cleansed

Beneficial the entire match with Haste

Activates when the hatch is opened

-Nerf-

Exposed has a maximum time of 2 1/2 minutes


Hope

Every time a generator is completed, gain a token and a 3/4/5% Haste bonus for 30 seconds. When the exit gates are powered or the hatch opens, Hope activates. For each token acquired receive a 5% Haste bonus for 30 seconds.

-Buffs-

Beneficial the whole match

Activates when hatch opens

Maximum time increased from 2 to 2 1/2 minutes

-Nerfs-

This perk wasn't powerful to begin with so I don't think it needs any nerfs


Adrenaline

Every time a generator is completed gain a token. When you have acquired at least 4/3/2 tokens, you will be healed from Blindness, Hemorrhage, Mangled, and Hindered. When the exit gates are powered or the hatch is opened in addition to those effects you will be woken up and cured of Madness and Exhaustion.

-Buffs-

Beneficial almost the entire match

Activates when the hatch opens

Cures you of more status effects

-Nerfs-

You are not healed a health state

You do not receive a Haste effect

Comments

  • NOED will not be changed and a 4% ms perk would be absolutely broken.

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    NOED will not be changed and a 4% ms perk would be absolutely broken.

    But sprint burst is fine? :smile:

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    NOED will not be changed and a 4% ms perk would be absolutely broken.

    The devs didn't ban players from discussing changes they would like to see, as far as I know. 🤷


  • @MhhBurgers

    And 5% for 30 seconds would be broken? Lol ok.

  • he said 5% each time a gen is done, which would be basically a perk ######### over every jungle gym once a gen pops.

  • EB32789F-2268-4B7B-AD7C-DD6B1745CF76.jpeg

    Daily reminder that this post from not_Queen still exists.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/489/OEKFOPUDD4EO.jpeg

    Daily reminder that this post from not_Queen still exists.

    The devs didn't ban players from discussing changes they would like to see, as far as I know. 🤷


    Daily reminder for you. Btw, the devs change their minds literally all the time. ;)

  • Nobody says you should get banned, maybe grow a thicker skin instead of thinking of feedback as some sort of attack. I usually troll these forums hard but I was civil in your post yet you see this as some kind of attack rofl.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341072#Comment_341072

    The devs didn't ban players from discussing changes they would like to see, as far as I know. 🤷

    Daily reminder for you. Btw, the devs change their minds literally all the time. ;)

    Yes, but as of lately, whenever anyone brings this back up, it generally gets shutdown. I’m not saying you shouldn’t post what you want, but the discussion for NoeD being brought up suddenly since the topic of DS’ rework coming out really seems to suggest something. Should we see a change to NoeD? Maybe. If it gets a lot of attention AFTER DS rework has be implemented, I’m sure this idea could easily be used. All I’m saying is that, as of recently, they won’t be changing NoeD anytime soon. Though that change to Hope would REALLY be needed. Hope is a really sad perk to see in one’s bloodweb.

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    Nobody says you should get banned, maybe grow a thicker skin instead of thinking of feedback as some sort of attack. I usually troll these forums hard but I was civil in your post yet you see this as some kind of attack rofl.

    I didn't say anything about anybody getting banned. You posting that the devs said they are not currently looking to change NOED is irrelevant to whether or not players can discuss potential changes here. I'm just reminding you of that because that fact seems lost on you.

    Wow, a troll finally admits they are a troll.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341072#Comment_341072

    The devs didn't ban players from discussing changes they would like to see, as far as I know. 🤷

    Daily reminder for you. Btw, the devs change their minds literally all the time. ;)

    I guess my comment got removed after I had to edit it, for some reason(????) but...As I was saying, whenever NoeD is brought up lately, it’s shut down. NoeD, as the devs have said, doesn’t exactly need a change. Would it need a change in the future? Maybe. If there’s a big outcry towards it, and I mean really big, I’m sure they’ll nerf it again if needed. The only reason it’s really not being accepted into a new nerf or rework is due to the Decisive Strike one, but that’s a topic for another day. I’m not dismissing your idea, no! I was just stating that, from a developer, they won’t be changing NoeD. However, from what your post suggests towards Hope, it would be nice to have that perk buffed since no one really pays attention to it. It’s a sad perk to see in one’s bloodweb, really. I do hope your idea for that perk gets in, it sounds interesting!

  • Oh, hey, it got posted twice...The new forum chat is buggy...Ehhh, but I hope you know what I’m trying to say. I hope it didn’t come off as rude. :)