About the Nurse
I'm confused on playing the Nurse... I mean I love to play her cuz she's one of my favourite killer (along with The Doctor and all licensed killers), but I still feel she's pretty hard to play...
Any tips on playing her?
I'm confused on playing the Nurse... I mean I love to play her cuz she's one of my favourite killer (along with The Doctor and all licensed killers), but I still feel she's pretty hard to play...
Any tips on playing her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hold M2, release it and then press (eventually hold) M1.
If you hit, good.
If you don't, try again.
That's pretty much all there is with Nurse apart from getting good perks and muscle memory.
The Nurse changes are brutal on console. Unless I blink inside the survivor's player model I cannot get a hit with her garbage lunge.
Killer with a controller is a ######### sandwich without bread no matter how you slice it. If its as bad as people say it is i am surprised the devs have not given killers a good auto aim to compensate for the lack of accuracy that comes with playing on console.
it's a mind game killer so you need to know how the player think
1- when you see any player for the first time try to get near him then blink 1 time and see what is the player do to avoid you, repeat that if the player make another move, this will help you in the begin of the hunt.please Don't rely on this aways bcuz in a lot of time you will get a clear shoot to hit the player. so use this when you face a trikcy player
2- when you charge the first blink and release dont wait the nurse to land to make the second blink, insted when the first blink just started click and hold for the second blink, this will make the nurse travel to farther distances
3-try to use bloodhound perk it will make you better in the chase
4- if the player loop you near a pallet try to lift up the mouse a little before u blink bcuz sometimes the nurse will stuck and can't blink near pallet.
What does the controller have to do with the lunge range?
It doesn't but having to use a controller for playing killer is absolutely horrific especially on killers that require precision like the nurse.
You may try to play Plaid Flannel add-on alone with no second add-on (see the landing area of the Blink). That can help you learn her. I think since you can see how much fast charge of blink is or how you can aim in some direction so blink will go where you want. Only bad thing about this, it's very rare add-on.
My blinks take me to where I want to go. The problem is that the survivors see me arrive there before I do. They have time to react and juke. Couple that with the removed auto-lock. Now replace the blink lunge with her very short basic lunge. You see the problem?
i’ll upload and make a large playlist of my Nurse games on my YouTube and post it here for you if you’d like. I also Stream occasionally. My trick is I use the pocket watch add on and matchbook add on to make my chain blink window as large as possible, that way I have more time to accurately get a read on the Survivors next movement and predict thier movement.
Small Edit : Here’s one video I uploaded.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zFFrglfz64A
(I am new to controllers, I played on a PC for a long time.)