Can someone consistently bodyblock survivor in a corner ?
How to do that properly?
How to do that properly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why?
survivor is in the corner - you stand as much close as you can. he
s blocked, congratulations! BTW I did this block like 1-2 times on a hatch standoff when a survivor kept BMing while standing on a hatch. I know its bannable (for 1 day LUL), yet these people deserve to end up like this, cuz they want killer to let them escape and they dont respect him at the same time. BTW is it bannable, if I block survivor in basement when he has reverse Bear trap active? Hes going to die in less than 3 mins anyway...It is only bannable if you bodyblock someone without any timer running. Bodyblocking the basement with RBT is totally ok to do (but kinda a jerk move
)
Also Wraith can do it consistently and is by far the best at it.
I use it to counter DS but it doesnt always work for me.