Anyone else noticed this?

I rarely see survivors loop pallets anymore even at r1, which I don’t mind makes my job easier but still why have they stopped?

Comments

  • Idk if it translates the same on PC, but I've found on PS4 you literally always hit through a pallet and knock the survivor down even when you really should have been stunned. Makes looping pallets a lot harder cause you're more likely to go down with a stun
  • @ClogWench I’ve noticed this also, at least most of the time you do.
  • @ClogWench said:
    Idk if it translates the same on PC, but I've found on PS4 you literally always hit through a pallet and knock the survivor down even when you really should have been stunned. Makes looping pallets a lot harder cause you're more likely to go down with a stun

    I believe this came with the pallet change right after they removed the pallet teleport. I forget which exact patch but when they changed the animation it made it harder to stun the killer unless you were waiting for them to turn a corner. Due to the P2P nature of the game, it caused the killer to come out on top in most scenarios involving getting pallet slammed. But with the upcoming "dedicated servers soon TM" this will be less likely the case as the killer will now have latency to take into account.

  • @ClogWench said:
    Idk if it translates the same on PC, but I've found on PS4 you literally always hit through a pallet and knock the survivor down even when you really should have been stunned. Makes looping pallets a lot harder cause you're more likely to go down with a stun

    I believe this came with the pallet change right after they removed the pallet teleport. I forget which exact patch but when they changed the animation it made it harder to stun the killer unless you were waiting for them to turn a corner. Due to the P2P nature of the game, it caused the killer to come out on top in most scenarios involving getting pallet slammed. But with the upcoming "dedicated servers soon TM" this will be less likely the case as the killer will now have latency to take into account.

    I found it was more noticeable recently after changing what point of the pallet drop actually stuns you. That's when I found myself being able to down people through a pallet. Could also just be latency though.
  • @TreemanXD said:
    I rarely see survivors loop pallets anymore even at r1, which I don’t mind makes my job easier but still why have they stopped?

    Maybe because they are not rank 1?

  • @TreemanXD said:
    @Slayer they’re rank 1

    Or at least red rank

  • The vast majority of rank 1 players are rank 1 because they play a lot which doesn't mean they're good at the game since pipping is basically a joke for either side.