Weekly Rituals
A lot of people have already suggested this, and it's kind of surprising that we don't have this, seeing as most other games do. I think it'd be nice if we could get weekly rituals. Whether the rewards be iridescent shards or more blood points, it sounds like a good idea to me. Of course, the rituals would have to take longer to complete than dailies, and the reward should be better than what a daily would give you. Anyways, what's everyone else's opinions on this? Would you want weekly rituals?
Comments
I'm on board. It would spice up gameplay a lot. Either BP or shards as rewards would be nice. @Peanits proposes even teachable perks, but what happens if we already have them?
Cool, anything more than the "1 task in 1 match" thing right now.
The Dev nerfed the amount of bloodpoints from rituals claiming people complained they were "too high". Thats such a farce.
I seriously doubt the dev will even consider this
Legion approves
I would love to see weekly rituals in the game. More motivation to play besides the daily rituals. But please, if this is implemented into the game, give us 1 surv weekly ritual and 1 killer weekly ritual. Otherwise, you are forced to play a role you maybe do not enjoy.
1 weekly ritual, 3 daily rituals that keep refreshing everyday (since they are dailys?) and a choice to switch out one daily for another (like we can do now).
That'd be PERFECT.