I'm sad now. I must find my noose. Oh wait, that got stolen months ago. Guess I'll have to lay in my bed then and think about stuff. Maybe I can figure out the solution for world hunger....
I'm sad now. I must find my noose. Oh wait, that got stolen months ago. Guess I'll have to lay in my bed then and think about stuff. Maybe I can figure out the solution for world hunger....
I'll start by delivering some Pizza's to the hungry. I bought yet another pack of cells for this outfit If they ever actually let you gift cells in game I'd happily gift it to ya but ...
I'm sad now. I must find my noose. Oh wait, that got stolen months ago. Guess I'll have to lay in my bed then and think about stuff. Maybe I can figure out the solution for world hunger....
I'll start by delivering some Pizza's to the hungry. I bought yet another pack of cells for this outfit If they ever actually let you gift cells in game I'd happily gift it to ya but ...
Hnnnn. It doesn't sting as much since I can't even get on in the first place but still. Also no need to gift, I would feel bad since I'd be unable to give back.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YESSSS. Finally.
Somebody take a screenshot of this in game PLEASE
PizzaWhat! delivery
Damn...

Damn....
Oh yeah....
Damn....
Damn boi...
DAMN BOI HE THICC BOI
clap N U T
Dwight right now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpvT-Fciu-4
Trapper: Where's my DIET DOCTOR KELP?!
Whats on his blade?
Lettuce or seaweeds?
OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING
omg
Whoever is running @DeadbyBHVR for this release is amazing and deserves a raise.
this is the best part of the outfit. who carries a pizza like that. lol im dying.
I would imagine.
Also can someone let me know if the outfit costs shards or not? I'm still currently in exile at home.
@chemical_reject if you get this and wear it in our matches I will pretend I don't know you.
Default outfit and that new head skin, he's the special needs kid now.
400 cells/piece, no shards option
@PigNRun @RuneStarr
I'm sad now. I must find my noose. Oh wait, that got stolen months ago. Guess I'll have to lay in my bed then and think about stuff. Maybe I can figure out the solution for world hunger....
I'll start by delivering some Pizza's to the hungry. I bought yet another pack of cells for this outfit
If they ever actually let you gift cells in game I'd happily gift it to ya but ... 
Hnnnn. It doesn't sting as much since I can't even get on in the first place but still. Also no need to gift, I would feel bad since I'd be unable to give back.
I need a job fast
I thought it was for David
Also how much does this outfit cost in shards. I dunno if I've saved enough.
use the shards on the new chapter and maybe put that money you were planning to use for the chapter spend it on Auric cells.
Saying the word "THICC" is stupid. What does that even mean?
Is it a millennial term for something is chubby? lmao....
#########, reminds me of one of the best SP episodes
Need this skin.
I was wondering when this was coming lol I thought they forgot about it XD I don't really play Dwight but I might now.
That's one of the best cosmetics. Lulz at the big red pizza box on his back. Slick.
Thanks I had a blast.
You did a first rate job. One of my favorite Dwight cosmetics.
To be fair, you could potentially gift Auric Cells. Share a Steam gift card, add funds to the wallet and get the Auric Cell packs yourself.
Finally, an interesting cosmetic for the nerdy boy
I love how the store art is clearly more Mathieu than Dwight.
I wasn't going to purchase this but this... this changes everything.
Thank you for making me ugly laugh.
:DDD
Everyone does.
Search up on google. I wouldn't recommend going to images if you're not alone.