Making SWF it's own mode
There's no amount of balancing that can be done to make the game fair as long as SWF players are grouped with everyone else. You're wasting time and resources while making matters worse for the rest of us. Being able to communicate is a huge advantage and that needs to be addressed. If you balance that out for the killer ... solos are impacted the most.
Its real simple, make that mode for duos and quads only. The game was fine when I started playing almost 2 years ago and now, it's a watered down version.
Comments
The only way for everything to actually be balanced, in terms of swf vs solos, is to add an in game voice chat system.
That's one way, it's not the only way. Solos, duos and quads isn't a concept I invented. It's quite popular in all multiplayer games ATM.
The current matchmaking and ranking system is not working well as it is ... so that wouldn't work.If very few killers would que in this mode, then it makes even more sense to remove it completely. Playing on PC now, I see how many more people are doing it.
I did not say remove it. I said make it it's own mode. The toxic behaviors starts and ends with SWF.
Why even ask for this? What killer wonna play against swf? NO ONE! And then swf teams CAN'T find lobbys and what will happen so? They can't play with their friends and leaves the game.
Maybe, but more players would be enticed to play as the toxicity level would be greatly reduced without them in the game. That's what real balancing is all about.
Again, The toxic behaviors starts and ends with SWF.
Thanks for making my point.
I think a chat system would be better, especially due to the low percentage of solo queues that actually survive their trial.
The only solution is implementing ingame voice comms and balancing the game around that
Really, I see way more toxicity from solo players and I play mostly solo and some killers just whine about everything and blame swf for it when they played badly.
I've been in solo lobbies at red ranks where we all queued in over a 10 minute span 1 by one, the killer got his ass kicked hardcore and then said afterward knew I should've dodged swf. This despite the very obvious fact we all queued in separately.
I'd love to see an actual lobby system where all the whiners get forever and i mean forever locked into solo only lobbies.
You'd have 1 of 2 things or both things happen which is that you'd have insanely long lobbies or you'd be stuck with the actual hardcore survivors that know what their doing. You'd then be getting your butts kicked on a regular occurence.
I'd be laughing so hard as players like LoopedTillDaylight absolutely destroyed you game in and game out and then you'd be wishing for swf lobbies.
For when you'd get those overly altruistic swf groups that'd feed you that easy 3-4k and turnt eh game into a bp farming simulator.
If I ever hit it big in the lottery i'd pay for BHVR to do this and permanently lock you lot away into your own separate queues so the rest of us could play in peace on both sides.
SWF show play at the lowest rank survivor or highest rank; how do you even phrase this?
Rank 1 and 20 do SWF. Play vs rank 1.
dont like the idea of an extra mode because it splits the community and makes it harder to find games.
in my opion it would be better to give survivors some disadvantages for every member in a swf group. maybe slower gen repair time or movement speed.
Ofcourse they can balance it towards SWF, #########?
You dont need an ingame voicechat, you can already do that and invite the people to a discord server in the lobby.
You simply have to give survivors more information about whats happening in the game via the HUD. Its not that difficult to do...
Stuff like, is someone being chased. Is someone working on a Gen. Is someone working on a totem. Even if a survivor is in the terror radius of the killer could be shown via the HUD.
Getting a totem counter. Getting an ingame match timer. These are all things, that would actually make it soooo much easier for the devs to balance the game, since it would eliminate
(Obviously these things would buff survivors and killers would need to be buffed accordingly)
But its unlikely that BEhaviour will do that. With the simple argument that it should stay "scary"...
You simply cant compensate real life voice comms with some hud information. Even games that have a live minimap showing everything that happens still separate queues into solo/premade.