Whenever the ptb drops I bet that...
in the first seconds of the killer and survivor dropping the perks are gonna be OP and killers power will be OP and I will have to post saying nani the feck about how the killer did not drop but less than an hour after the ptb then people will say that I play console so I don't understand, seriously I have never seen somebody in a ptb say that the killer is op in the first seconds of them dropping, not even playing a match yet, people possibly thought this way when they only read legions power without playing them
Comments
That is the way it is unfortunately.
I know, but now I fear that this killer will actually be OP because of legions fail (tho I love legion, they have problems)
I hope the killer is op so there is a actual reason for people to cry. (Same here.)
then if I even know if they are OP without actually playing them, I can test out the killer without playing the killer because I know all the possible situations killers have to deal because I have played all the killers so far SEVERAL times, allowing me to be able to test a killer without actually doing anything with the killer
I would not mind a new A tier killer however this game does not need anything equal to or stronger than nurse.
I know, but we can have a limit on A tier killers because too many will stress out survivors and make it harsh on people
-waves goodbye in spanish-
He will be OP cause it is new. The Killer or Survivors don't know how to counter the perks/Killers Ability. Give it a week or 2 to get used to this and then it will be pretty average.
Nope, legion was weak in the ptb, still is
The killer will most likely be overpowered and become a freddy
I still hope for my Hook-Killer.
Thresh-Hook the survivors from the gates
The killer is OP? Neither spirit nor Legion were OP on the PTB
Thought that was fathers glasses, or was that when you began to enter the phase walk, cause that occurred after ptb
They didn't get rid of the blood disappearing when using her power in the PTB. Effectively giving her a free add on.
She was still considered mediocre at best even WITH the blood trails.
Nurse can see survivors and just teleport to them through anything, spirit had to follow your bloodtrail and could still be looped/pallet stunned.
Spirit is not that op, from what you are describing, you can still mind-game her in the ptb with this issue, infact it was possibly a buff removing that than a nerf
Spirit cannot vault so it's not even comparable.
Well, you can still preform all the normal actions on a spirit that is invisible, juke them yes, mindgame her, yes, 360 her, yes, she was a normal killer anyways
While Op / Up getrs thrown around quite loudly while a ptb is in session, there are quite a few sane members of our community who can tell if a killer is viable or not even "2 hours into the ptb".
It happened the last 3 ptb, it will happen again.
I know how this community is, also I said the first second
the first game i played against Legion i could tell that they were weak as hell. Even with unique mechanics, there's enough smart survivors to determine pretty quickly the viability and strength of any given killer's power.
Why don't we just make it so the survivors load into the match already in the dead state? That's how it ought to be.
I just hope it's not another 110% movement Killer who has a speed power like Spirit and Legion, we got two Killers back to back like that, we need something simple and RAW! We need something HUGE wiho can puff up their chest to Billy andf saw ''this is ma fog now #########!''
it's not gonna happen again, they don't want anything on billys or nurses level because who cares about sales right?
You got it wrong. People will jump to conclusion and say one of the survivor's perk will be OP and abusable by SWF, the killer instead will be ######### tier. That's what happened with at least the last 3 chapters.