The more sexy surv you dress, the more surv healings you receive?
I noticed an increase of surv volunteers to heal me, now that my Nea wears sexy, same to you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i just try to avoid Ace and his large hands!
I personally do squats for heals.
also i prefer sexy healing myself ^^ with the theme music "i believe in miracles" in the back ground
she has those sexy tights and short jeans ^^
Finally someone is asking the really important questions!
I perfer him with the dead-end-job outfits
Who wears short shorts? We wear short shorts!
Howling Grounds jacket, left to self care.
Shirtless David? Every group heals you at once.
my Nea does, with that garter belt
here is Nea with sexy booty and bugged black toolbox
survs fight to heal her 4ss!
I wear a cringy outfit on feng and I get tons of heals