The tunneling and camping is out of control. Please do something about it

I'm probably going to get a lot of ######### for this post but I really don't care. Dead By Daylight is one of my favorite games and I love it a lot however the constant tunneling and camping is getting frustrating. I realize it's a killers job to win the match by getting the kills but this tunneling and camping BS that all killers doing lately is making it unfair to the survivor because in all honesty it makes it most cases so that they don't pip causing them to lose their rank. It is near impossible for a Surivor to go up in Rank (Get it to #1) when killers do this. I've noticed lately when playing with friends or even by myself that Survivors are Disconnecting more and more. It's getting really frustrating.

Comments

  • @Eveline said:
    It's easy to get to rank 1. You can't win all the games but you can pip most of them.

    Yup. Is funny when people brag like their rank means they're super skilled.

  • @Eveline said:
    It's easy to get to rank 1. You can't win all the games but you can pip most of them.

    Ranks and or pipping in-general means nothing...

    Yet, it's the reason people ######### about so many things in the game. Amazing that people let imaginary useless numbers that represent and grant nothing, cause such frustration and hate. It's a game. Enjoy it or dont play imo. 

    Every other thread that is stating an issue (tunneling  camping, swf squads, unbalanced killers) usually has the line in some form : "making it impossible to pip/get out of x rank", when you can still have fun, make a ton of bp, and still be tunneled and camped. I dont get it. 

  • @Carpemortum said:

    @Eveline said:
    It's easy to get to rank 1. You can't win all the games but you can pip most of them.

    Ranks and or pipping in-general means nothing...

    Yet, it's the reason people ######### about so many things in the game. Amazing that people let imaginary useless numbers that represent and grant nothing, cause such frustration and hate. It's a game. Enjoy it or dont play imo. 

    Every other thread that is stating an issue (tunneling  camping, swf squads, unbalanced killers) usually has the line in some form : "making it impossible to pip/get out of x rank", when you can still have fun, make a ton of bp, and still be tunneled and camped. I dont get it. 

    It's not even about the numbers for me. I was just in a match where a killer literally camped me while on Hook until the second hook came down. That's the kind of stuff I hate. Obviously its going to be an automatic kill for a killer if they do it that way which is why I think it's unfair.

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @Mar3384 said:
    I'm probably going to get a lot of ######### for this post but I really don't care. Dead By Daylight is one of my favorite games and I love it a lot however the constant tunneling and camping is getting frustrating. I realize it's a killers job to win the match by getting the kills but this tunneling and camping BS that all killers doing lately is making it unfair to the survivor because in all honesty it makes it most cases so that they don't pip causing them to lose their rank. It is near impossible for a Surivor to go up in Rank (Get it to #1) when killers do this. I've noticed lately when playing with friends or even by myself that Survivors are Disconnecting more and more. It's getting really frustrating.

    Tunneling has an impossible to fix, sometimes you as killer want someone dead, and he/she is very good at looping so no other way to keep tunneling....

    For facecamping you can for instance if the entity detects it and pushes the killer away

    There is an easy counter to tunneling now, just pick DS

  • I'm probably going to get a lot of ######### for this post but I really don't care.

    May i present ds changes and borrowed time

1 2 ›