Double windows...again?
Is this a bug or a conscious step backwards?
A lot of those double windows seem to reappear, that got fixed before by making at least one of it always closed.
Now I have several instances in the Wretched Shop and Grim Pantry (I think some more, but I am only sure bout those two) where single rooms have two windows that basically create "infinites" (aka long loops), that not even Bamboozle can stop and you would need to stack up to bloodlust 3 to get them.
I even had this two times with pallets directly beside those loops, sometimes even a pallet near both windows.
Wasn't the "fix" of all these map issues the reason for the bloodlust nerf?
Comments
I don't think so?
There are 26 maps so getting 1 particular map is difficult and even then, getting that broken setup might take longer or shorter depending on your luck.
Those places did become better but they were never perfect. Maybe you just realized it now. Grim pantry and wretched shop along with some other maps are still very strong.
I am 100% sure that at least Wretched Shop was "fixed" so that it was not possible to get both windows open.
Which windows are you talking about?
There were always a window near one gate and another one right next to that big opening.
I don't remember the old one. They didn't change these windows though.
Indeed, it was supposed to be. You should write a bug report.
"Why do I get dodged?"
Killers cherry pick till they see survivors dressed like noobs.
You can’t determine a players skill until you get inside the game.
Did you seriously not get the rhetorical question?
-Looks at the numerous corpses and items in my basement, then looks at my knife- Oh, didn't know I was a noob whomst dodges lobbies. Sorry :frown:
Doubleabusing windows at wretched shop has nothing to do with skill, a monkey could do that.
"Y'all", yeah because killers are totally a hivemind, we all use the same strategies, esp rank1 killers where tunneling and camping is not even viable unless you're just out there to grief somebody while ######### like double windows is broken gamedesign that leads to victory.