Community ideas?
I’m surprised, honestly. It’s been weird that the devs haven’t maybe tried asking the community for some of their own creations for cosmetic items...I think it would be very creative to have a community event that lets the community vote on having cosmetics be added into the game that have been created by them. Similar to the Charity Case DLC, but rather than sponsoring a specific person, this could just be purely creative and have their favorite survivor and killers get some items that they’ve wanted for them for awhile! (Cough, cough, dwight without glasses, cough, cough.) Seriously though, I feel like this could be a fun way to bring the community together to have some fun in making and voting for items to be added, similar to games like CS:GO or TF2, without the cases though. (Please, NEVER add loot boxes into DbD...We beg of you, devs.)
Comments
They have, actually. If memory serves, one of the first Trapper masks ever was community-made. The devs bought the design from its creator to be put into the game as an alternate skin.
We are working on something and hopefully that will connect with the idea you have here. Can't say much more for now.
More community involvement is always a good thing :chuffed:
@NightmareReborn We are growing the team atm so hopefully you all will see some changes in the upcoming months.
Does this mean my hopes for a Dwight Spinner hat aren't dead? I will teach myself zbrush if needed to make this happen
OH YEAH