Specific Killer stereotypes

Trapper- Honestly, I don't think Trapper has many stereotypes aside from they're always the most likely to have noed lol.
Wraith- They cloak then camp, that's about it
Hillbilly- They are either camping with a chainsaw revved up from far away ready to get back when they see the survivor rescued OR they have BBQ and instantly chainsaw snipe you from across the map.
Nurse- They either are learning Nurse or you have no chance against them, Nurses are the gods, they will do everything in their supreme power to kill you. Normally don't camp or tunnel or do anything, they're just insanely good.
Myers- They either camp with the tier 3 up or they play normally (and the occasional scratched mirror)
Hag- They are either REALLY good or they place all 10 traps around you when you're hooked and when you're being chased out of the basement you pop all of them resulting in a conga line of hags
Doctor- Poor poor doctor shocks the sh*t out of you first even when the survivor is already in madness 3 then they DC at the end.
Huntress- They are honestly, pretty normal. They are normally good and I find them to be the nicest
Leatherface- Do I really need to explain this one? I'll do it anyway. INSIDIOUS BASEMENT OR BASEMENT BUILD
Freddy- We either always keep those pesky survivors in our world and they pallet loop us for eternity OR the Freddy just tunnels
Pig- They crouch and camp or tunnel the person with a trap
Clown- Who's the clown?
Spirit- They either wait for the unhook and come back with phase walk and tunnel or they play good.
Legion- They tunnel OR They are not here for you to have fun, they don't care if they win or lose, all they care about is making you suffer for as long as they possibly can
No hate towards any killers, just wanted to name some stereotypes the killers have :)

Comments

  • I do tunnel my remember me, but I usually have them n my world.

  • Dream world*remeber me is OP

  • Listen here you little #########...

    Wraiths tunnel, not camp :smile:

  • @TreemanXD said:
    I do tunnel my remember me, but I usually have them n my world.

    The dying light at the end of the tunnel ;)

  • @KiraElijah said:
    Listen here you little #########...

    Wraiths tunnel, not camp :smile:

    https://youtu.be/nqJbu-wC8Pc

  • Back in the old days, out of all Killers, Wraiths were the ones most expected to have NOED actually. Myself included, some people still hold that stereotype in mind. As Wraith got better, I have seen less of those types around however.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @TreemanXD said:
    I do tunnel my remember me, but I usually have them n my world.

    The dying light at the end of the tunnel ;)

    That’s a good idea I’ll try that laughs in Freddy

  • @PigNRun said:
    Back in the old days, out of all Killers, Wraiths were the ones most expected to have NOED actually. Myself included, some people still hold that stereotype in mind. As Wraith got better, I have seen less of those types around however.

    I used to be part of that. I’m much better now

  • @PigNRun said:
    Back in the old days, out of all Killers, Wraiths were the ones most expected to have NOED actually. Myself included, some people still hold that stereotype in mind. As Wraith got better, I have seen less of those types around however.

    Ah, the good old noed Wraith, I don't see them much unless it's a low rank

  • Leatherfaces are always selfish, don't mind if one or more survivors bring Party Streamers, they camp and tunnel anyway and never give the hatch. This is not a stereotype, is a proved fact in the trials I play. 
  • IamFran said:
    Leatherfaces are always selfish, don't mind if one or more survivors bring Party Streamers, they camp and tunnel anyway and never give the hatch. This is not a stereotype, is a proved fact in the trials I play. 
    Bubba sad.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Wraith- They cloak then camp, that's about it

    Wraith Face Camps himself in the mirror on his dead off

  • Moonwalking legions and bloodhound legions
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Legion- They tunnel OR They are not here for you to have fun, they don't care if they win or lose, all they care about is making you suffer for as long as they possibly can

    That, and blood point farming.

  • Eveline said:
    IamFran said:
    Leatherfaces are always selfish, don't mind if one or more survivors bring Party Streamers, they camp and tunnel anyway and never give the hatch. This is not a stereotype, is a proved fact in the trials I play. 
    Bubba sad.
    Show me where the pig hurt you! 
  • Ain’t ######### getting done billy : comes with 

    bbq 
    tinkerer
    best add ons
    ruin 
    Enduring

    He will slug your entire team , create massive snowballs ridiculous if almost impossible to recover from, when can’t snowball goes where bbq triggered. GeffinG

    This type of billy also sleeps with your mother and then tells you to smell his finger.
  • Non camping, non basement build Leatherface reporting in! Although I do run NOED in my regular build!

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Trapper- Honestly, I don't think Trapper has many stereotypes aside from they're always the most likely to have noed lol.
    Wraith- They cloak then camp, that's about it
    Hillbilly- They are either camping with a chainsaw revved up from far away ready to get back when they see the survivor rescued OR they have BBQ and instantly chainsaw snipe you from across the map.
    Nurse- They either are learning Nurse or you have no chance against them, Nurses are the gods, they will do everything in their supreme power to kill you. Normally don't camp or tunnel or do anything, they're just insanely good.
    Myers- They either camp with the tier 3 up or they play normally (and the occasional scratched mirror)
    Hag- They are either REALLY good or they place all 10 traps around you when you're hooked and when you're being chased out of the basement you pop all of them resulting in a conga line of hags
    Doctor- Poor poor doctor shocks the sh*t out of you first even when the survivor is already in madness 3 then they DC at the end.
    Huntress- They are honestly, pretty normal. They are normally good and I find them to be the nicest
    Leatherface- Do I really need to explain this one? I'll do it anyway. INSIDIOUS BASEMENT OR BASEMENT BUILD
    Freddy- We either always keep those pesky survivors in our world and they pallet loop us for eternity OR the Freddy just tunnels
    Pig- They crouch and camp or tunnel the person with a trap
    Clown- Who's the clown?
    Spirit- They either wait for the unhook and come back with phase walk and tunnel or they play good.
    Legion- They tunnel OR They are not here for you to have fun, they don't care if they win or lose, all they care about is making you suffer for as long as they possibly can
    No hate towards any killers, just wanted to name some stereotypes the killers have :)

    All you do is whine about camping.
    Thats not a stereotype, thats just you being bad at a game and blaming killers for not letting you bully them.

  • @mcNuggets said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Trapper- Honestly, I don't think Trapper has many stereotypes aside from they're always the most likely to have noed lol.
    Wraith- They cloak then camp, that's about it
    Hillbilly- They are either camping with a chainsaw revved up from far away ready to get back when they see the survivor rescued OR they have BBQ and instantly chainsaw snipe you from across the map.
    Nurse- They either are learning Nurse or you have no chance against them, Nurses are the gods, they will do everything in their supreme power to kill you. Normally don't camp or tunnel or do anything, they're just insanely good.
    Myers- They either camp with the tier 3 up or they play normally (and the occasional scratched mirror)
    Hag- They are either REALLY good or they place all 10 traps around you when you're hooked and when you're being chased out of the basement you pop all of them resulting in a conga line of hags
    Doctor- Poor poor doctor shocks the sh*t out of you first even when the survivor is already in madness 3 then they DC at the end.
    Huntress- They are honestly, pretty normal. They are normally good and I find them to be the nicest
    Leatherface- Do I really need to explain this one? I'll do it anyway. INSIDIOUS BASEMENT OR BASEMENT BUILD
    Freddy- We either always keep those pesky survivors in our world and they pallet loop us for eternity OR the Freddy just tunnels
    Pig- They crouch and camp or tunnel the person with a trap
    Clown- Who's the clown?
    Spirit- They either wait for the unhook and come back with phase walk and tunnel or they play good.
    Legion- They tunnel OR They are not here for you to have fun, they don't care if they win or lose, all they care about is making you suffer for as long as they possibly can
    No hate towards any killers, just wanted to name some stereotypes the killers have :)

    All you do is whine about camping.
    Thats not a stereotype, thats just you being bad at a game and blaming killers for not letting you bully them.

    Bruh....I'm a Freddy main, I don't give a ######### about camping when I play survivor, I was honestly just joking around about some of the killer stereotypes in a trial and guess what, camping is a huge stereotype for a lot of them.