Freddy is the best killer
He has the best slug potential and can keep a close eye on his survivors. His power is basically a built in ruin if used right and the class photo is by far my favorite add-on paired with the green range add-on.
He has the best slug potential and can keep a close eye on his survivors. His power is basically a built in ruin if used right and the class photo is by far my favorite add-on paired with the green range add-on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All day!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/48963/if-you-play-any-killer-right#latest
As Freddy you wanna try to keep them in the dream, and with the class photo this is easy. (It isn’t a very rare add on for me to find) Try to keep chase as short as possible so that this is possible. He isn’t actually hard to learn.
Oh also @Eveline they waste a lot of time keeping themselves awake.
If you ever play a good Freddy they will keep you asleep most of the match. So have fun wasting every moment trying to wake up.
I know, isn't he the best?! Welcome to Freddy's b*tches my friend
Those people are annoying.
Thank you:)
"Freddy," more like: "gay"
Ha
Got 'em
Indeed
Freddy isn't as bad as people believe he is.
I'm not even an experienced Freddy player.
Haha, jokes on you because I AM GAY!!! Mwahaha!!!
He is actually really good, people just need to learn him.
Jokes on you!!! Cause I’m also gay!!! Haha
Wraith is deh best
NO U> @KiraElijah said:
Still NO U
It's confirmed, all Freddy mains are gay. Someone get a blizzard employee at BHVR so they can officially reveal that Freddy has been confirmed as gay lol
I believe he raped male and female children sooo
That's more of him being a pedo tho instead of him actually being gay. Idk tho lol, I prefer OG Freddy. Now that I think of it, if the remake never existed, would we have Robert Englunds Freddy in game instead?
He's not even Wes Craven's Freddy Krueger. How can you like him?
@PhantomMask20763 I need my lol button
Englund did great for only a few minutes of screentime
I prefer Robert’s greatly. I said he did great despite low screentime
I hated all of the movies.
Ah, my mistake. Misread it lol
Though "darker" I would have preferred to have Englund's Freddy. And instead of the ugly Quentin, we should've gotten Langenkamp's Nancy.
GET OUT
Wow...for once I thought we had something going here.
@KiraElijah no u
This is your thread now. Tree has to go
XD I betrayed you!!!
Nice, Ok everyone, this is no longer trees thread. This thread is mine. Continue with your day

@PhantomMask20763 the OG Freddy should own it anyway not someone who recently picked up on Freddy.
insert RPG being used
Cool, let me just favorite the thread so I get all the notifications as if I created it
@PhantomMask20
Indeed
Just pulled off this one. No salt, but damn it’s nice to know that the entire survivor team COMBINED only made 423 more BP than I did.
Survivors underestimate us, don’t they?
They don’t know what a Freddy who keeps the pressure on can really do.
Tip: survivors normally waste time cleansing totems against you because they think you have noed. Use this to your advantage
@PhantomMask20763 thank you
I changed my mind Legion is best.
Welcome to the thread of Susie Mains
@KiraElijah here we have free cookies and hair dye.
Does it come in Jet Black?
@KiraElijah only Susie blue and Susie pink
Freddy: Catch, release while keeping constant pressure with as many action slowing add on's as possible = slow war of attrition win.
Most fun killer requires actual thought and tactical nuance to do well