Trolled by immovable killer
It's my second day on the game and I have been enjoying it severly. However like any game there are trolls. My friend and I were duo survivor queing and I went down and was taken to the basement. When my friend went to get me off the hook the killer stood at the top of the stairs and body blocked our escape saying we had to quit the lobby and he was going to play PS4 until we did. There was no counter play to this at least not for new players and after waiting about an hour we lost 2 ranks due to having to leave. And he was rewarded for it. I know you have to have tight corridors to help the killers but that felt extremely unfun.
P.s. not sure if this belongs in balance or bugs or whatever else.
P.s. not sure if this belongs in balance or bugs or whatever else.
Comments
What HE DID is actually both report-able and bannable. It’s called holding the game hostage
Times before I would do almost the same, but I would cloak as The Wraith and wait at the top of the stairs. After a few seconds of the survivors struggling to get by an “invisible force” I would hit one then- well, “let” them escape.
But for someone to have ZERO class like that? It’s just typical of gamer/internet trolls today. Apologies, for my distaste.
Wait. How was the Killer able to communicate with you before the round ended?
you can add the profile through steam and then communicate. It's not something you do when you play, but if you don't move you can easily do that. If they have logs of those messages he's screwed