Just realised there is a cow on one of the beds in the hospital level
After playing the game for more than a half year.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: Yeah I know about the Clown's horse.
I actually just realised after playing since July 2017 there's dead cows hanging from that tree in the Farm maps. It's mental since I never noticed them. Now I get why they call it the 'Cow tree'. Absolutely awesome.
100% a killer has definitely been with that cow. I won't say who did it. Don't worry Billy I got you
I thought they were pigs lol, so I always call it pig tree XD