Honest Truth

Killers complaining before even getting to play against the new DS are basically people who complain about NOED

:)

Comments

  • Did I miss something? Last I checked, survivors are the ones complaining about both DS and NOED.

  • @Orion said:
    Did I miss something? Last I checked, survivors are the ones complaining about both DS and NOED.

    You didn't see that hilarious post about someone complaining DS being buffed?

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @Orion said:
    Did I miss something? Last I checked, survivors are the ones complaining about both DS and NOED.

    You didn't see that hilarious post about someone complaining DS being buffed?

    I figured that was a troll post. Poe's law at work, I suppose...

  • I just see DBD players complaining about changes

    WEALLPLAYTHESAMEGAME

    but jk

  • @Orion said:

    @Mc_Harty said:

    @Orion said:
    Did I miss something? Last I checked, survivors are the ones complaining about both DS and NOED.

    You didn't see that hilarious post about someone complaining DS being buffed?

    I figured that was a troll post. Poe's law at work, I suppose...

    I was referring to that post but it seems a few people I've found believe the perk will be too strong or that it already needs a nerf to its duration before even seeing how it will play.

  • @Kagrenac said:
    Survivors complaining before even getting to play against the new DS are basically people who complain about NOED

    :)

    Fixed it for you

  • @Kagrenac said:
    Killers complaining before even getting to play against the new DS are basically people who complain about NOED

    :)

    Yeah, they can't even wait 'til PTB before creating posts like "New DS is in need of a serious rework."