Beautiful community here...
Never liked playing solo survivor because teammates would just farm me or never bother to unhook me even if I had kindred.
After months of playing SWF I come back to play solo because Im a little tired of playing killer and none of my friends are online.
Match begins, killer has no ruin, that means he's got NOED. I go around trying to find totems, one gen pops, killer finds me (it's a trapper). After a 3 gens chase he finnally gets his hands on me and hooks me. He goes back to place his traps while my teammates keep rushing. They unhook me, last gen pops and I open one of the exit gates.
Trapper hits one guy, NOED as expected. It's fine, I'll look for that totem. One guy falls in a trap, ok... I saw the two of them running to unhook this guy so I'll keep looking for the totem. Trapper hooks this guy who fell in the trap and then I hear this "CLACK" again... the guy trying to unhook this other guy gets trapped. Ok... I'll do it myself... But the killer finds me before I can get to any of them so he forces me to leave. Gg to the killer.:chuffed:



I only answered one of them as he didnt insult me. Now I have another reason to never play solo survivor again
Props to that killer btw, he was very good placing his traps.
Dont go around insulting people, especially on Ps4, you'll get banned pretty freaking fast. And dont take this game so seriously, it's just that, a game.
After months of playing SWF I come back to play solo because Im a little tired of playing killer and none of my friends are online.
Match begins, killer has no ruin, that means he's got NOED. I go around trying to find totems, one gen pops, killer finds me (it's a trapper). After a 3 gens chase he finnally gets his hands on me and hooks me. He goes back to place his traps while my teammates keep rushing. They unhook me, last gen pops and I open one of the exit gates.
Trapper hits one guy, NOED as expected. It's fine, I'll look for that totem. One guy falls in a trap, ok... I saw the two of them running to unhook this guy so I'll keep looking for the totem. Trapper hooks this guy who fell in the trap and then I hear this "CLACK" again... the guy trying to unhook this other guy gets trapped. Ok... I'll do it myself... But the killer finds me before I can get to any of them so he forces me to leave. Gg to the killer.:chuffed:



I only answered one of them as he didnt insult me. Now I have another reason to never play solo survivor again
Props to that killer btw, he was very good placing his traps.
Dont go around insulting people, especially on Ps4, you'll get banned pretty freaking fast. And dont take this game so seriously, it's just that, a game.
Comments
Lmao, those messages are why I play LF, he's easily a top tier salt miner. Once you reply in the right manner there's nothing they can do, and you can report to your hearts content! But that's not my thing, the salt mining sure, but not reporting. Honestly I don't report people for anything, even glitching as I know myself have used one or two just to see what the fuss is about, but never to hold the game hostage. Ahh, I'm rambling again, back to topic; all you can really do is just keep on playing, one step, one match at a time. You either learn to ignore or embrace the salt.
Looped for 3 gens then gets 3 kills with Noed.
Pretty funny how I was the only one who tried looking for those but couldnt do it because I got in a chase. Then Im called garbage teammate for something they did wrong...
I guess some people dont want to recognize when they f***ed up
Anyway, this is about the same as my experience with solo survivor. Teammates won't encounter the killer at all cause he's on my ass and then get bodied endgame and be salty towards their team cause they feel not being targeted all game is synonymous with skill so obviously they didn't deserve to die.
Sounds like salt to me
No it's exactly the problem. He tries to do totems but gets abuse at the end. Plus when hes chased nobody else does totems.
So now he feels like swf is the only way to play, but then killers cry aboht swf and lobby dodge so the cycle continues.
Well, not always but 80% of the time.
You have 0 amigos and 4 toxic nea main acquaintances online
Overall solo experience can be much more frustrating than swf
There is NO excuses for bullying! REPORT!
Playing solo is a fcking chore mate, it really is.
There is no shortage of bullshit that you constantly have to go through.
I used to be a survivor main but nowadays, I only play killer. This morning I tried to give it another shot but nope, playing survivor is just straight up boring. My biggest enemy is my fellow survivors, they are more of a threat than a killer honestly.
Survivors can't realize it but killers are the last problem that they face.