Survivor main turned killer main

I’ve gotten a lot better at killer and it’s pretty fun now stressful at times but mostly fun. That is all carry on with your day.

Comments

  • I recently started playing killer more too. It is fun. My only issue is that gens go too fast and I'm having trouble finding (sometimes following too) survivors. 

    I am rank 5 for now and I play Myers and Leatherface. Going to get Spirit next. :)

    Enjoy.
  • @Eveline said:
    I recently started playing killer more too. It is fun. My only issue is that gens go too fast and I'm having trouble finding (sometimes following too) survivors. 

    I am rank 5 for now and I play Myers and Leatherface. Going to get Spirit next. :)

    Enjoy.

    I love Myers, the pig and leatherface abd I agree about gens.

  • @Eveline said:
    I recently started playing killer more too. It is fun. My only issue is that gens go too fast and I'm having trouble finding (sometimes following too) survivors. 

    I am rank 5 for now and I play Myers and Leatherface. Going to get Spirit next. :)

    Enjoy.

    If we check your post history will we find a multitude of survivor complaints that didn't understand the killer issues or were you always neutral?

  • You will notice soon that playing killer is much more fun, especially the fact that it provides much more different playstyles due different killers, enjoy.
  • Yes. I admit that, I am not stubborn. :)
    I was biased.
  • I know right, me too. I am still biased to survivor but I'm no longer neutral in terms of which side I play. Constant killer. Im improving as Spirit and Billy.

  • @TreemanXD said:
    I’ve gotten a lot better at killer and it’s pretty fun now stressful at times but mostly fun. That is all carry on with your day.

    I hope you can enjoy a long time before you get tired of it.
    Oh and dont rank up too fast :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @TreemanXD said:
    I’ve gotten a lot better at killer and it’s pretty fun now stressful at times but mostly fun. That is all carry on with your day.

    I hope you can enjoy a long time before you get tired of it.
    Oh and dont rank up too fast :wink:

    I’m rank 5 right now and still doing ok lol it will probably get worse in red ranks xD

  • welcome to the dark side!
    here are your cookies :3

  • @Mister_xD said:
    welcome to the dark side!
    here are your cookies :3

    Are they chocolate chip? :O :D

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    You will notice soon that playing killer is much more fun, especially the fact that it provides much more different playstyles due different killers, enjoy.

    I love learning mind games and ways to counter loops. :)

  • @Poweas said:
    I know right, me too. I am still biased to survivor but I'm no longer neutral in terms of which side I play. Constant killer. Im improving as Spirit and Billy.

    I’m not biased towards either side, and awesome on your spirit and billy! :D

  • @TreemanXD said:

    @Mister_xD said:
    welcome to the dark side!
    here are your cookies :3

    Are they chocolate chip? :O :D

    we have every cookie you can imagine in our dark side cafeteria.
    just go and ask the chief, we havent had a single unhappy dark sider :D

  • @TreemanXD yaaaayyyy :D 
    *whispers* what are we so happy about 
  • Made the switch months ago. Much more fun and lots more BP.
  • @TreemanXD said:

    @Poweas said:
    I know right, me too. I am still biased to survivor but I'm no longer neutral in terms of which side I play. Constant killer. Im improving as Spirit and Billy.

    I’m not biased towards either side, and awesome on your spirit and billy! :D

    I mean I still look at both sides when it comes to issues like genrushing and try to look at it with an open mind but normally I'm survivor sided.

  • I mean I still look at both sides when it comes to issues like genrushing and try to look at it with an open mind but normally I'm survivor sided.

    I got you now