Too many immersed claudettes prolonging the game, regardless which side you play
They have premonition, empathy, and using p3 outfits and just want the hatch. They keep farming one another. Last game I was Kate with 3 of them, I did two gens (they didn't do one) and unhook twice. After I died, kinda gave up it was getting boring, I watched two of them. They just tap a gen then hide forever. After one died other one was scouting the hatch. They are making game boring for killers and sane teammates. Do they really enjoy doing nothing?
Comments
Isn't immersed = Toxic
Immersed is now an issue?
SO picky. Let em play how they want.
Immersed jakes are fine I guess
So is playing merry go round simulator with the killer I don't use my P3 Claudette outfit and rarely my P3 Meg since it's an invitation to get dodged or camped. If I go with a bright outfit it seems to get the same response since they assume I'm a great looper.
Killers looping is toxic, also killers immersed survivors are toxic.
They're always the first to give up on gens and hatch camp.
People can play however they wish within the rules it's not about what anyone else thinks it's about their enjoyment.
I'm not talking about aggressive stealthing, juking a killer around a tree and just disappear. That's fun and requires skill.
I'm talking about those UE users stealthing like they are going to die in real life if the killer sees them.
The actual problem is the endgame. BHVR said that they are working on it, so it can only be a matter of years....
Regarding teammates doing nothing during the match, thats an issue with the rank reset that allows you to rank up and ruin other players matches without doing anything.
This is the stereotype, I rarely play blendette or use my p3 outfit when I play Claudette and I cleanse totems unhook do gen and everything.
Most P3 Claudette's actually aren't like that and I always try and do gens, unhooks, totems, heals etc when I play her. But I also don't play stupidly and run in plain sight of the killer or do risky saves which seems to be expected.
@powerbats I know that’s why I said that is the stereotyped Claudette.
@The_Crusader I noticed those Claudette’s a lot at green and yellow and occasionally purple so you definitely have a point.