Prestige worth it?
I don't care about the bloody cosmetics.
It says I have a better chance of finding better items in the bloodweb. Is this really true and how noticable is it?
I want to prestige Dwight because of finding better items but I already have all the perks on him so I'm not sure if prestiging would be worth it.
I haven't prestiged Dwight and I want to get him to prestige 3.
It says I have a better chance of finding better items in the bloodweb. Is this really true and how noticable is it?
I want to prestige Dwight because of finding better items but I already have all the perks on him so I'm not sure if prestiging would be worth it.
I haven't prestiged Dwight and I want to get him to prestige 3.
Comments
By the time I got my Claudette to p3 lvl 50, I had gotten 30 escape cakes, 20 bps and around 15 Odd bulbs, 8 skeleton keys, 5 dull keys etc..
While it's no garuntee for rarer items it does seem they do appear more frequently
Nope, the increased chance of finding rarer items is not even noticeable. The bloodwebs are basically the same.
nope, prestige is not rewarded enough likewise devotion
the day they reward with additional perk slots then I will prestige/devotion
It is true, but the chance is barely noticeable unless you have a data sheet and record all the data. Due to human perception of probability, it'd have to be an absurd increase for you to notice it.
No. The amount of BP you waste doing it, you'll likely never equalize with the unperceivable difference in UR addons.
Not at all. I have literally hundreds, really hundreds, of the best addons and offerings without ever prestiging any of my killers.
Back when I started playing, I prestiged Meg all the way to P3 (she was the only character I was playing at the time) and realized the incredible waste of time it is. She's the only character I ever prestiged.
I've made my decision, I won't prestige.
Cheers!