I am a simple girl. If I see a flashlight I lobby dodge

Comments

  • Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.
    Franklin's + Pallet Drop = Item Lockdown

    Granted, having that pallet still there sucks, but not as much as having your insta-heal medkit locked up, almost within reach.
  • Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.
    Hahaha like you even need to dodge with how hard they nerfed flashlights. Actually getting the drop or good blind is few and far between. But franklin on pal no grudges you smack the flashlight. Sometimes I’ll find one and run around with it with 0 intention to use it. The reactions I get from killers who see them is wild they either go for a tunnel, pay no attention and play as normal, or avoid me at all cost if they see me. It’s wild. I’m like the sheer action of holding this flashlight in my hand has soooo much mind game power. Guess some killers still have ptsd from the old days back in the Wild West where there was no law round these parts. Just Indians vs cowboys. Mori in one hand , flashlight in the others. 
  • Lol I love Franklin's, especially when I see a White Ward cuz UI know they're special.

  • Hey if you want to have even more fun with Franklin's. 

    Play hag and put a trap that alerts you but not them every time they go to pick up that worthless item.

    I did it to a four man and it was hilarious. Seriously, just get your objective done. That insta heal medkit or your insta blind flashlight does not a tribute to you fixing exposed car engine
  • I'm not so extremist, but if I see more than one I dodge too, I'm fed up of being blinded in the pallets.

  • IamFran said:

    I'm not so extremist, but if I see more than one I dodge too, I'm fed up of being blinded in the pallets.

    Anytime you see flashlight bring that perk that lets you eat a pallet like a snack, plus the one that reduces stun time so they can’t blind you then you can slap their ass one good time.  Or you can dodge them. But boy would they be surprised to find out they can’t blind you. 
  • I need more perks. :(
  • That is my plan after we get the servers.

  • Eveline said:
    I need more perks. :(
    I need more perk slots, like 5-8
  • I'll only dodge if I'm playing wraith and I see more than one, Anyone else I'm fine with but Sucks that he can be bullied by flashlights so easily.

  • I stopped bothering to take Franklin's anymore, simply because I have had so many survivors try to Blind the side of my head I don't even worry about it. I laugh, smack, and then hook.
  • Hey if you want to have even more fun with Franklin's. 

    Play hag and put a trap that alerts you but not them every time they go to pick up that worthless item.

    I did it to a four man and it was hilarious. Seriously, just get your objective done. That insta heal medkit or your insta blind flashlight does not a tribute to you fixing exposed car engine
    You’re a genius demon for that , I didn’t bring self care ya jerk I need that medkit ya hear me?!?? I need it!!!!
  • I just had a match with a key and a flashlight and I brought franklins. Smacked the key user and they both DC'ed immediately. I love this stupid perk.

  • I just had a match with a key and a flashlight and I brought franklins. Smacked the key user and they both DC'ed immediately. I love this stupid perk.

    Franklins too strong must nerf , can’t take hatch early.

  • @HeroLives said:
    IamFran said:

    I'm not so extremist, but if I see more than one I dodge too, I'm fed up of being blinded in the pallets.

    Anytime you see flashlight bring that perk that lets you eat a pallet like a snack, plus the one that reduces stun time so they can’t blind you then you can slap their ass one good time.  Or you can dodge them. But boy would they be surprised to find out they can’t blind you. 

    I haven't unlocked enduring with all the killers and I haven't spirit fury unlocked yet, I don't even have the spirit unlocked, it will be my next when I save 9000 shards.

  • IamFran said:

    @HeroLives said:
    IamFran said:

    I'm not so extremist, but if I see more than one I dodge too, I'm fed up of being blinded in the pallets.

    Anytime you see flashlight bring that perk that lets you eat a pallet like a snack, plus the one that reduces stun time so they can’t blind you then you can slap their ass one good time.  Or you can dodge them. But boy would they be surprised to find out they can’t blind you. 

    I haven't unlocked enduring with all the killers and I haven't spirit fury unlocked yet, I don't even have the spirit unlocked, it will be my next when I save 9000 shards.

    Gotcha say no more👌
  • Eveline said:
    I need more perks. :(
    I feel that I’m still trying to get distortion 3 on meg , I have 4 perk pages and it’s still tier one. It’s a real #########. I wish that once you finished a blood web level you can pick a perk you’ve unlocked. That way you can pick and tier up what you want most on that character first. Add the rest for giggles later I guess? 
  • I still feel flashlights are the best killer can hope for survivors to have. You injure one and all the flashlight fkboys swarm like bees for the flashlight save instead of doing gens.

    Give me lobby with 4 flashlights instead of 1 toolbox any time.

  • HeroLives said:
    Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.
    Hahaha like you even need to dodge with how hard they nerfed flashlights. Actually getting the drop or good blind is few and far between. But franklin on pal no grudges you smack the flashlight. Sometimes I’ll find one and run around with it with 0 intention to use it. The reactions I get from killers who see them is wild they either go for a tunnel, pay no attention and play as normal, or avoid me at all cost if they see me. It’s wild. I’m like the sheer action of holding this flashlight in my hand has soooo much mind game power. Guess some killers still have ptsd from the old days back in the Wild West where there was no law round these parts. Just Indians vs cowboys. Mori in one hand , flashlight in the others. 
    Flashlighting is EZ PZ it's not hard at all 
  • Laakeri said:

    I still feel flashlights are the best killer can hope for survivors to have. You injure one and all the flashlight fkboys swarm like bees for the flashlight save instead of doing gens.

    Give me lobby with 4 flashlights instead of 1 toolbox any time.

    Me in a lobby with 3 other survivors holding flashlights: great we ain’t gonna get ######### done Bc y’all are going to play all around the mulberry bush the monkeys chased the weasel.
    killer: ew so toxic must dodge.
    you: same knowing as me.
  • @Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.

    Franklin's + Insidious.

    Trust me no one suspects you to be waiting by that medkit/toolbox.

  • @Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.

    Franklin's + Insidious.

    Trust me no one suspects you to be waiting by that medkit/toolbox.

    Haha.
  • I had a 4 man lobby months back with 3 flashlights and 1 TB, 1 P3 Claudette, 1 Green Apron Claudette, a P3 Meg and a David King.

    I equipped BBQ/Enduring/Rancor/Whispers sadly I didn't have Lightborn for the meme lulz otherwise I'd have taken that and Franklin's.

    It turned to to be Coldwind Barn map of hell with 2 DS and 2 BT with 3 purple flashlights with purple lens and green batteries.

    I got the other 3 with the P3 Claudette disconnecting on the hook to give hatch and the poor David didn't know where it was lol.

    The David I gave hatch with 1 gen left to do even though I had him for my 4k and had to basically lead him to it since it was super far away from him.

  • @Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.

    Do you dodge the lobby if survivors dont ready up though?

  • Master said:

    @Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.

    Do you dodge the lobby if survivors dont ready up though?

    I never dodge lobbies. Yes sometimes is hell but it makes me stronger. :)
  • @Master said:

    @Eveline said:
    JK. I have franklin's.

    Do you dodge the lobby if survivors dont ready up though?

    I leave a lobby if we get stuck with 3 people and a forth never joins. I'll typically wait 5-8m depending on how bored I am. Not really sure that can be considered a "dodge" though since the lobby was never filled.