I noticed people are less able to be toxic when I play Bubba instead of Myers
When I'm Myers people seem less scared, do they fear Bubba's chainsaw and franklin's?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think toxic people generally don't fear any of the killers.
Bubba is the best camper in the game.
If they get caught, they are ######### done.
They will either show him respect or die on the first hook.
i love playing on bubba im not even mad when he facecamp me
Face camp bubba is only bubba tbh, I play most killers fair as possable, but with bubba, I always camp, maximum salt XD
3) Dying Light obsession - You know if you get seen or caught you're gonna be tunneled that game.
2) Rancor - Sure it's easy to stealth around it but it's still a terrifying perk when you're the obsession.
1) When Leatherface picks you up and you see the wiggle bar is red because he has Iron Grasp. You know EXACTLY what type of Bubba this is and where he's planning on taking you. Game over.
Hear hear.
In my experience p2/3 leatherfaces are always god like killers.