I would like to see a kick option for fellow survivors

It is not all the time, yes. But still I like to have the ability to give me some room to move and not stuck in a corner because of my douche of a teammate. I get that killer body blocking is strategic. How about survivor blocking? What is the master plan behind it beside sandbagging? Recently I've encountered way more survivors working with killer than any other time. Sometimes I wish to just grab them and slap them. But I would settle for kicking to get free in a stuck position.

Comments

  • You can simply submit that to support and let the mods deal with them since a kick option would just get abused.

  • powerbats said:

    You can simply submit that to support and let the mods deal with them since a kick option would just get abused.

    I am exhausted reporting players like these. And also I am not even sure anything is being done about them.
    I know kicking might be a bit hyperbolic but my point is survivor vs survivor bodyblocking shouldn’t even be a thing. Why is it there? what is the purpose of it? Can’t it be avoided?
    Don’t you think body blocking also being abused?