When you play Bubba against 4 man claudettes

They DC as soon as they got chainsawed. Tried to bully me but failed. :(

Comments

  • What a bunch of quitters, sorry they’re tacky :/ if you did well  you deserve the satisfaction of killing them off. I hate it when my team does well and the killer ends match before we can exit. That’s why the leave option should be removed in game
  • The funniest thing is when no mither people dc. I mean why cripple yourself if you are bad already?
  • It's about time that bhvr does sth against dcs
  • Eveline said:
    The funniest thing is when no mither people dc. I mean why cripple yourself if you are bad already?
    Idk I ask myself that all the time. Or like why chase 1 survivor only the whole match instead of applying any map pressure, or even seeing if someone else is bad at running(which I promise atleast 1-2 people are on average) then dc at the end Bc everyone was about to make it out.  Or camp and tunnel a dude until all gens are done then dc Bc 3 others were about to make it out. Or dc Bc you missed your decisive when the killer downed you. I honestly dislike anyone that dcs just Bc they got the run around. 

    It’s just salt it’s all it is. 
  • I see so many dc's on a regular basis. BHVR needs to do more against this.

  • @Acromio said:

    ^
    |

    I love how leatherface looks like in that image lmao, make laugh so hard

  • Eveline said:
    Similar thing.
    Omg were you nice to the one guy? Should of just killed him off and put you both out of your own misery. 

    Me when everyone disconnects and I have to do enough gens to get hatch Bc the killer won’t kill me: am I working fast enough master? Uncontrollable sobbing 😭 
  • No because they were swf. She was camping the hatch and I didnt want to slug.
  • I at one point got all survivors down as bubba cause they were desperate for the pallet save and one messaged me “ Bad Word you 45 minutes for this Bad Word” xD