Some of you might call this toxic, others might congratulate
I just got adept legion! using all level 1 perks and only two ruler addons (increases charge speed of power)
next killer adepts im going to go for are hag, Micheal and nurse ![]()
I just got adept legion! using all level 1 perks and only two ruler addons (increases charge speed of power)
next killer adepts im going to go for are hag, Micheal and nurse ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How is getting an achievement toxic?
Do you mean because it's Legion?
Click bait
Congrats
I still haven't gotten my adept plague, still waiting on rank reset for that one
Toxic? Where why how so 🧐
Bravo buddy o/ keep up the good work!
Achievements are Achievements, don't care who you played to get them, i as well got Adept Legion last year.
Good job! I tried getting adept cannibal but I'm not getting merciless 4 kills.