Honestly, as someone who plays both killer and survivor, I donโt really see what the big issue is with DS being changed, lmao.
I play both sides aswell and I like the change. The only one who cry are hardcore survivor mains who and maybe some hardcore camping and tunneling killers. I'm personally really excited how it works in the next PTBย
Their tears are delicious. Now they'll have to actually try to get good instead of relying on a perk. A certain streamer and his fans are probably losing their minds right now.
People are absolute riots on here and I'm usually one to refrain from the usual Internet shenanigans.....but my Gods this community has quite the entitled and whiny bunch on the most innocuous "issues". ,most refuse to adapt or change their playstyle when it comes to Killers/Perks/Item complaints and bark about unfairness and usually "NO U" type of mentality
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐๐๐
Pass the popcorn, I got involved in telling the truth
Oh look a blogpost about a possible upcoming perk change.
I am loving the salt from these survivor mains. Now I'm just hoping we hear about the freddy rework.
.
My reaction to survivor mains right now:
I'm sat here like

Nods as if wise
Their tears are delicious. Now they'll have to actually try to get good instead of relying on a perk. A certain streamer and his fans are probably losing their minds right now.
Ahhhh, pass some snacks will ya?