Comments

  • XD I was gonna make a crab rave video saying DS got a nerf!
    And I see this

  • Survivor ever f*cked! Fix bugs BHVR! Focus.... Fix bugs!

  • Only took them 2 years

  • @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 2 years

    3 years. 2016-2019

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 2 years

    3 years. 2016-2019

    Came out in October of 2016. It's more like 2 years and 4 months :P

  • @DexyIV said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 2 years

    3 years. 2016-2019

    Came out in October of 2016. It's more like 2 years and 4 months :P

    Yeah you are right.
    2,4 years.
    And now a broken perk is good vs tunneling.
    But its balance.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 2 years

    3 years. 2016-2019

    Came out in October of 2016. It's more like 2 years and 4 months :P

    Yeah you are right.
    2,4 years.
    And now a broken perk is good vs tunneling.
    But its balance.

    2,333(3) years.
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

  • @Orion said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 2 years

    3 years. 2016-2019

    Came out in October of 2016. It's more like 2 years and 4 months :P

    Yeah you are right.
    2,4 years.
    And now a broken perk is good vs tunneling.
    But its balance.

    2,333(3) years.
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

    I hate you.
    Can we be friends?

  • Better late than never, I thought it would just stay broken as it is. I got more hope for the game now!

    Unless the new killer is a Legion type issue whose perks are kinda meh
  • @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 3 years

    Fixed it for you

    And its not live btw, remember what happened to the hatch closing mechanic

  • @Master said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 3 years

    Fixed it for you

    And its not live btw, remember what happened to the hatch closing mechanic

    I feel like it'll make it in.

  • @Master It is already planned for release. It is not being put on the PTB as a test (like hatch closing / self-care) EDIT: clarification, it will be in the next PTB but it is something we intend to release for the next update.

  • @DexyIV said:
    I feel like it'll make it in.

    Yeah. This was important enough for Behaviour for it to be announced in its own detailed press release and not through a short remark on a live stream.

  • DexyIV said:

    @Master said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Only took them 3 years

    Fixed it for you

    And its not live btw, remember what happened to the hatch closing mechanic

    I feel like it'll make it in.

    I actually hope we see the counter play im expecting from survivors during the ptb.
  • @fcc2014 said:
    I actually hope we see the counter play im expecting from survivors during the ptb.

    And what would that be?

  • @DexyIV said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I actually hope we see the counter play im expecting from survivors during the ptb.

    And what would that be?

    Review bombing the game on Steam?

  • @Okapi said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I actually hope we see the counter play im expecting from survivors during the ptb.

    And what would that be?

    Review bombing the game on Steam?

    For a perk that's clearly overpowered to get the nerf it's deserved for such a long time? Doubt it. Only the special survivors that used it are getting all worked up about this change.

  • I'm actually excited for this rework. Its balanced and helps against tunneling. Only issue I can potentially see is during the end game but that's a whole issue on it's own