I did it!!
After many failed attempts i finally got my adept nurse achivement. Felt so freaking good. I swear this game did not make it easy. I kept getting the farm map. Which i think is the worse map for her because of corn vision. To anyone trying to get this dont give up. The practice you get with her is so worth it. Someone said on here to not use any add ons an just get used to her base power. All i can say is thank you def helped me get used to her. To any god nurses out there i comend you. Im gonna continue to main my spirit tho. As powerful as the nurse is. I love my girl Rin.
Comments
Well done! Good job.
Nurse is probably the easiest killer to get adept on because she doesn't need perks to win, just good addons lol, surprised it took you this long.
Console....
Congrats @sadmuffins13!!!
Good job! That's awesome.
You’re welcome @sadmuffins13
good job man! still haven't got it myself, but i can't wait too
Congrats!
Nurse on console is hard.
congrats u got a medal, which is a tiny picture of few bites visible in your profile none cares about