Perks and Addons Being Hidden is No Longer Useful

I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

@not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

Comments


  • Most “hidden perks” such as a mori can be easily seen, but is not flipped- I mean, afterall, mori’s are just addons. They didn’t cheat. They knew. 
    I’m not defending these people by any means- but I wouldn’t really think of it as a bug... well, some addons can be counter played. If we’re going in to specifics, the legion exploit had been patched- but you can usually play around MOST addons... 

    I’m gonna be honest- this post kinda confused me- are you talking of the hidden perks like NOED, or addons for killer? Personally, in the context I’m reading this (someone with decent enough experience), you can tell what the killer is running by tell tale clues, playstyles, timing, etc.

    You don’t need a hack. If you have decent enough experience, you can infer.
  • They're talking about perks and add-ons and how they recently blocked survivors from seeing them after death until the trial ended. Yeah you can infer some but not all. Stuff like NOED and Blood Warden became weak because SWF could warn eachother.
  • Watery said:

    Most “hidden perks” such as a mori can be easily seen, but is not flipped- I mean, afterall, mori’s are just addons. They didn’t cheat. They knew. 
    I’m not defending these people by any means- but I wouldn’t really think of it as a bug... well, some addons can be counter played. If we’re going in to specifics, the legion exploit had been patched- but you can usually play around MOST addons... 

    I’m gonna be honest- this post kinda confused me- are you talking of the hidden perks like NOED, or addons for killer? Personally, in the context I’m reading this (someone with decent enough experience), you can tell what the killer is running by tell tale clues, playstyles, timing, etc.

    You don’t need a hack. If you have decent enough experience, you can infer.
    Exactly what ClogWench said

    “They're talking about perks and add-ons and how they recently blocked survivors from seeing them after death until the trial ended. Yeah you can infer some but not all. Stuff like NOED and Blood Warden became weak because SWF could warn eachother.”
  • Assuming this is true, that would fall under "Exploit", which is bannable.
  • @TAG said:
    Assuming this is true, that would fall under "Exploit", which is bannable.

    Literally this.

  • @Milo said:

    @TAG said:
    Assuming this is true, that would fall under "Exploit", which is bannable.

    Literally this.

    And yet they act like it isn't since they said this after their "Tutorial"...

    "1. Sorry for bad english.
    2. It will be useful only for teams.
    3. For this you will not be banned."

  • @Milo said:

    @TAG said:
    Assuming this is true, that would fall under "Exploit", which is bannable.

    Literally this.

    And yet they act like it isn't since they said this after their "Tutorial"...

    "1. Sorry for bad english.
    2. It will be useful only for teams.
    3. For this you will not be banned."

    They're wrong.  If they're caught doing this or admit to it, they can be banned for exploiting a bug.
  • @TAG said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @Milo said:

     @TAG said:
    

    Assuming this is true, that would fall under "Exploit", which is bannable.

    Literally this.

    And yet they act like it isn't since they said this after their "Tutorial"...

    "1. Sorry for bad english.

    1. It will be useful only for teams.

    2. For this you will not be banned."

      They're wrong.  If they're caught doing this or admit to it, they can be banned for exploiting a bug.

    There is basically no way to tell if someone is doing it or not since they do a series of things (Which I will NOT list here) after they are sacrificed during a match. But people DO do it since someone posted a tutorial on one of the forums and people saying it worked for them.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    True, but at the very least, I'd strongly advise bringing this to the devs' attention in private.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

  • @TAG said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

     @BigBadPiggy said:
    
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.
    
      @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    

    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons
    

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    True, but at the very least, I'd strongly advise bringing this to the devs' attention in private.

    How? The only way I've seen people contact the devs is by @ them on here or commenting on their streams.

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report.

    I'm not convinced...

  • @Poweas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report.

    I'm not convinced...

    Convinced of what?

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

    Don't worry, you wont get banned for an issue that is bannable, but still, exploiting is an issue, and if you want to know if someone did the bug, they will be dead and then magically show the DC symbol at their status, that will give you both dc and dead points

  • @TAG said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

     @BigBadPiggy said:
    
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.
    
      @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    

    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons
    

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    True, but at the very least, I'd strongly advise bringing this to the devs' attention in private.

    How? The only way I've seen people contact the devs is by @ them on here or commenting on their streams.

    You can probably file a ticket in customer support alerting them of the interaction.
  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

    Don't worry, you wont get banned for an issue that is bannable, but still, exploiting is an issue, and if you want to know if someone did the bug, they will be dead and then magically show the DC symbol at their status, that will give you both dc and dead points

    Telling people how to do exploits or even showing an exploit happening has led to people being banned. And the way they do the exploit is AFTER they are dead, so the icon won't change no matter what they do since they technically are no longer part of the match.

  • @TAG said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @TAG said:

    BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    

    @BigBadPiggy said: I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug. @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:

    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!
    

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off
    
    
    
    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.
    

    True, but at the very least, I'd strongly advise bringing this to the devs' attention in private.

    How? The only way I've seen people contact the devs is by @ them on here or commenting on their streams.

    You can probably file a ticket in customer support alerting them of the interaction.

    File a ticket where?

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

    Don't worry, you wont get banned for an issue that is bannable, but still, exploiting is an issue, and if you want to know if someone did the bug, they will be dead and then magically show the DC symbol at their status, that will give you both dc and dead points

    Telling people how to do exploits or even showing an exploit happening has led to people being banned. And the way they do the exploit is AFTER they are dead, so the icon won't change no matter what they do since they technically are no longer part of the match.

    Oh no it will, cause when preforming it and you are the last on living, hatch wont open till the fully dc

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

    Don't worry, you wont get banned for an issue that is bannable, but still, exploiting is an issue, and if you want to know if someone did the bug, they will be dead and then magically show the DC symbol at their status, that will give you both dc and dead points

    Telling people how to do exploits or even showing an exploit happening has led to people being banned. And the way they do the exploit is AFTER they are dead, so the icon won't change no matter what they do since they technically are no longer part of the match.

    Oh no it will, cause when preforming it and you are the last on living, hatch wont open till the fully dc

    The person can do it even when they die first and the other 3 are alive. It basically works the same way as how SWF could tell the others what perks and addons you have AFTER the update that hides that info.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

    Don't worry, you wont get banned for an issue that is bannable, but still, exploiting is an issue, and if you want to know if someone did the bug, they will be dead and then magically show the DC symbol at their status, that will give you both dc and dead points

    Telling people how to do exploits or even showing an exploit happening has led to people being banned. And the way they do the exploit is AFTER they are dead, so the icon won't change no matter what they do since they technically are no longer part of the match.

    Oh no it will, cause when preforming it and you are the last on living, hatch wont open till the fully dc

    The person can do it even when they die first and the other 3 are alive. It basically works the same way as how SWF could tell the others what perks and addons you have AFTER the update that hides that info.

    Yeah, but my friend always does it when he dies, he will keep his bp, his items, and will see the items the killer has, when dcing doing this tactic, will force you to wait out the hatch escape, I just mentioned that about the hatch because it killed me a good 4-5 times

  • I'll bet that 95% of people don't check those kinds of forums and you're just bringing more attention to it.

    It's honestly gross how you're just assuming everyone is cheating by saying "hiding perks is now useless". I'll bet that majority of people you go against don't give a single heck or even think about cheating.

    But sure, paint everyone under the same brush because YOU went to a forum and saw it.

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

    Don't worry, you wont get banned for an issue that is bannable, but still, exploiting is an issue, and if you want to know if someone did the bug, they will be dead and then magically show the DC symbol at their status, that will give you both dc and dead points

    Telling people how to do exploits or even showing an exploit happening has led to people being banned. And the way they do the exploit is AFTER they are dead, so the icon won't change no matter what they do since they technically are no longer part of the match.

    Oh no it will, cause when preforming it and you are the last on living, hatch wont open till the fully dc

    The person can do it even when they die first and the other 3 are alive. It basically works the same way as how SWF could tell the others what perks and addons you have AFTER the update that hides that info.

    Yeah, but my friend always does it when he dies, he will keep his bp, his items, and will see the items the killer has, when dcing doing this tactic, will force you to wait out the hatch escape, I just mentioned that about the hatch because it killed me a good 4-5 times

    I think we are talking about 2 different ways of doing this since the version I'm seeing has multiple things you have to do to pull it off lol.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.

    @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off

    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    Yeah, but its a bannable cause for breaching one of the in game features

    The devs have banned people for preforming exploits of any kind in KYF lobbies. Wouldn't want to chance getting banned on here.

    Don't worry, you wont get banned for an issue that is bannable, but still, exploiting is an issue, and if you want to know if someone did the bug, they will be dead and then magically show the DC symbol at their status, that will give you both dc and dead points

    Telling people how to do exploits or even showing an exploit happening has led to people being banned. And the way they do the exploit is AFTER they are dead, so the icon won't change no matter what they do since they technically are no longer part of the match.

    Oh no it will, cause when preforming it and you are the last on living, hatch wont open till the fully dc

    The person can do it even when they die first and the other 3 are alive. It basically works the same way as how SWF could tell the others what perks and addons you have AFTER the update that hides that info.

    Yeah, but my friend always does it when he dies, he will keep his bp, his items, and will see the items the killer has, when dcing doing this tactic, will force you to wait out the hatch escape, I just mentioned that about the hatch because it killed me a good 4-5 times

    I think we are talking about 2 different ways of doing this since the version I'm seeing has multiple things you have to do to pull it off lol.

    Yeah, NAT type test may be different than yours, but the exploit I am talking will be fixed with dedicated servers dropping

  • @TAG said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @TAG said:

    BigBadPiggy said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    

    @BigBadPiggy said: I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug. @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:

    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!
    

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off
    
    
    
    It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.
    

    True, but at the very least, I'd strongly advise bringing this to the devs' attention in private.

    How? The only way I've seen people contact the devs is by @ them on here or commenting on their streams.

    You can probably file a ticket in customer support alerting them of the interaction.

    File a ticket where?

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
  • @SenzuDuck said:
    I'll bet that 95% of people don't check those kinds of forums and you're just bringing more attention to it.

    It's honestly disgusting how you're just assuming everyone is cheating by saying "hiding perks is now useless". I'll bet that majority of people you go against don't give a single heck or even think about cheating.

    But sure, paint everyone under the same brush because YOU went to a forum and saw it.

    " paint everyone under the same brush" I never once said that everyone is cheating, I was talking about the people who DO cheat.

    "It's honestly disgusting how you're just assuming everyone is cheating" I didn't assume anything, I'm talking about people who DO cheat.

    "I'll bet that majority of people you go against don't give a single heck or even think about cheating." True, but again, there are still the people who DO cheat.

    "I'll bet that 95% of people don't check those kinds of forums and you're just bringing more attention to it." I'm bringing more attention to it so the devs can fix it. Is that wrong If I want an exploit to be fixed?

  • @TAG said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @TAG said:

    BigBadPiggy said:

    @TAG said:
    
    BigBadPiggy said:
    

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report. And someone has ALREADY figured out how to bypass the hidden perks and addons during a match, WITHOUT A CHEAT ENGINE. This person even had the balls to say "You will not be banned for this" mainly because it is technically a bug.      @not_Queen and any other dev that sees this:
    

    Do any of you visit these forums to see how people are breaking and abusing your game? Or do you just not care at all? For the love of god go onto these forums and find out what people are doing so that you can prevent it!

    I know how, check NAT type and you will see the killers perks/add-ons
    

    My friend does it all the time and it pisses me off It would probably be better if we didn't tell people how to do it.

    True, but at the very least, I'd strongly advise bringing this to the devs' attention in private.
    
    
    
    How? The only way I've seen people contact the devs is by @ them on here or commenting on their streams.
    

    You can probably file a ticket in customer support alerting them of the interaction.

    File a ticket where?

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Thanks.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    This whole post is accusing everyone.

    Your title is literally

    "PERKS AND ADDONS BEING HIDDEN IS NO LONGER USEFUL"

    How is it no longer useful? It's useful for 99% of matches.
    It's more than useful, infact.

    Also - Yea, you should be bringing this to the attention of the devs but to talk about it in the general section of a forum is ridiculous. You're bringing awareness of it to everyone else BUT the devs.

    I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though, that's nice.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    This whole post is accusing everyone.

    Your title is literally

    "PERKS AND ADDONS BEING HIDDEN IS NO LONGER USEFUL"

    How is it no longer useful? It's useful for 99% of matches.
    It's more than useful, infact.

    Also - Yea, you should be bringing this to the attention of the devs but to talk about it in the general section of a forum is ridiculous. You're bringing awareness of it to everyone else BUT the devs.

    I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though, that's nice.

    “I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though” Where did I say I regularly visit hack forums? I would really like to know where you see that.

    ”This whole post is accusing everyone.”

    (Accuse: (Verb) claim that (someone) has done something wrong.) I’m not accusing anyone.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    This whole post is accusing everyone.

    Your title is literally

    "PERKS AND ADDONS BEING HIDDEN IS NO LONGER USEFUL"

    How is it no longer useful? It's useful for 99% of matches.

    It's more than useful, infact.

    Also - Yea, you should be bringing this to the attention of the devs but to talk about it in the general section of a forum is ridiculous. You're bringing awareness of it to everyone else BUT the devs.

    I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though, that's nice.

    “I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though” Where did I say I regularly visit hack forums? I would really like to know where you see that.

    ”This whole post is accusing everyone.”

    (Accuse: (Verb) claim that (someone) has done something wrong.) I’m not accusing anyone.

    Your title by definition is accusing people "No longer useful".

    If I gave you the question, "why is it no longer useful?" You'd say something along the lines of "Because people are using it".

    No, you THINK people are using it, you're ACCUSING people of using it, and by saying "no longer" you're accusing everyone by saying this.

    It's only no longer useful if everyone is using it, and I highly doubt that.

    Maybe more are using it now that you've made this post about it.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    This whole post is accusing everyone.

    Your title is literally

    "PERKS AND ADDONS BEING HIDDEN IS NO LONGER USEFUL"

    How is it no longer useful? It's useful for 99% of matches.

    It's more than useful, infact.

    Also - Yea, you should be bringing this to the attention of the devs but to talk about it in the general section of a forum is ridiculous. You're bringing awareness of it to everyone else BUT the devs.

    I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though, that's nice.

    “I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though” Where did I say I regularly visit hack forums? I would really like to know where you see that.

    ”This whole post is accusing everyone.”

    (Accuse: (Verb) claim that (someone) has done something wrong.) I’m not accusing anyone.

    Your title by definition is accusing people "No longer useful".

    If I gave you the question, "why is it no longer useful?" You'd say something along the lines of "Because people are using it".

    No, you THINK people are using it, you're ACCUSING people of using it, and by saying "no longer" you're accusing everyone by saying this.

    It's only no longer useful if everyone is using it, and I highly doubt that.

    Maybe more are using it now that you've made this post about it.

    “Maybe more are using it now that you’ve made a post about it.” Now THAT is an accusation, well done.

    Then maybe I should rename the title to “Exploit in hiding killer perks needs to be fixed.” Would that work? Would that make you happy? Even though you are the only one complaining about this this heavily.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    
    
    
    This whole post is accusing everyone.
    
    Your title is literally
    
    "PERKS AND ADDONS BEING HIDDEN IS NO LONGER USEFUL"
    
    How is it no longer useful? It's useful for 99% of matches.
    
    It's more than useful, infact.
    
    Also - Yea, you should be bringing this to the attention of the devs but to talk about it in the general section of a forum is ridiculous. You're bringing awareness of it to everyone else BUT the devs.
    
    I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though, that's nice.
    
    
    
    “I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though” Where did I say I regularly visit hack forums? I would really like to know where you see that.
    
    ”This whole post is accusing everyone.”
    

    (Accuse: (Verb) claim that (someone) has done something wrong.) I’m not accusing anyone.

    Your title by definition is accusing people "No longer useful".

    If I gave you the question, "why is it no longer useful?" You'd say something along the lines of "Because people are using it".

    No, you THINK people are using it, you're ACCUSING people of using it, and by saying "no longer" you're accusing everyone by saying this.

    It's only no longer useful if everyone is using it, and I highly doubt that.

    Maybe more are using it now that you've made this post about it.

    “Maybe more are using it now that you’ve made a post about it.” Now THAT is an accusation, well done.

    Then maybe I should rename the title to “Exploit in hiding killer perks needs to be fixed.” Would that work? Would that make you happy? Even though you are the only one complaining about this this heavily.

    I mean i used the word maybe, but I'm not the one pretending I'm not accusing people, but way to ignore the entirety of my comment to nit-pick at something I'm not trying to defend, lol.

    Maybe not make the post on a public forum at all and send it to the devs through a ticket that seems like the appropriate action.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    
    
    
    This whole post is accusing everyone.
    
    Your title is literally
    
    "PERKS AND ADDONS BEING HIDDEN IS NO LONGER USEFUL"
    
    How is it no longer useful? It's useful for 99% of matches.
    
    It's more than useful, infact.
    
    Also - Yea, you should be bringing this to the attention of the devs but to talk about it in the general section of a forum is ridiculous. You're bringing awareness of it to everyone else BUT the devs.
    
    I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though, that's nice.
    
    
    
    “I do like your excuse of checking hack forums on the regular though” Where did I say I regularly visit hack forums? I would really like to know where you see that.
    
    ”This whole post is accusing everyone.”
    

    (Accuse: (Verb) claim that (someone) has done something wrong.) I’m not accusing anyone.

    Your title by definition is accusing people "No longer useful".

    If I gave you the question, "why is it no longer useful?" You'd say something along the lines of "Because people are using it".

    No, you THINK people are using it, you're ACCUSING people of using it, and by saying "no longer" you're accusing everyone by saying this.

    It's only no longer useful if everyone is using it, and I highly doubt that.

    Maybe more are using it now that you've made this post about it.

    “Maybe more are using it now that you’ve made a post about it.” Now THAT is an accusation, well done.

    Then maybe I should rename the title to “Exploit in hiding killer perks needs to be fixed.” Would that work? Would that make you happy? Even though you are the only one complaining about this this heavily.

    I mean i used the word maybe, but I'm not the one pretending I'm not accusing people, but way to ignore the entirety of my comment to nit-pick at something I'm not trying to defend, lol.

    Maybe not make the post on a public forum at all and send it to the devs through a ticket that seems like the appropriate action.

    The more people know about it, the more people who actually care about this game will complain to the devs to have it fixed. I guess you can say I’m accusing the hackers, and that isn’t majority of players. I have sent in a ticket now that I know how to do it. I wasn’t being nit-picky, I’m rushing these because I have a teacher breathing down my neck every so often so I wasn’t able to get to everything that you said. And thank you for making that comment sound calmer than the others.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Poweas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report.

    I'm not convinced...

    Convinced of what?

    That you went on it for that reason.

  • Poweas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Poweas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I went onto one of those hack forums to see how scummy people are and what I should watch out for in game so I can make an accurate report.

    I'm not convinced...

    Convinced of what?

    That you went on it for that reason.

    Well you keep believing what you want to believe, I won’t stop you.