Can we get information regarding "ACTIVITIES AND LIVESTREAM ROADMAP"

Tomorrow, day 21 is Thursday, the day of the stream on twitch or youtube, I would like to know what will happen in that stream or something minimal, since the day of the new killer is approaching.

@Patricia
@not_Queen

:chuffed:

Comments

  • SoonTM

    Sucks I can't make that fancy TM and have to write it like this. I am pretty sure someone will come up with the original thingy.

  • @Delfador said:
    SoonTM

    Sucks I can't make that fancy TM and have to write it like this. I am pretty sure someone will come up with the original thingy.

    Soon™
    ;)

    But yes, an updated communications roadmap would be fantastic!

  • Yeah ptb is dropping either tomorrow or next week... but unless they are super busy working on this chapter we should be getting a stream and info regarding the ptb and a teaser tomorrow 
  • I can't wait for the ptb. The front page will be

    "New killer is OP, plz nerf"

    "New killer is weaker than Freddy, plz buff".

    Everytime.
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Yeah ptb is dropping either tomorrow or next week... but unless they are super busy working on this chapter we should be getting a stream and info regarding the ptb and a teaser tomorrow 

    There isn't a teaser yet. So no reason for believing a ptb tomorrow. Besides that, I wouldn't necessarly expect it on tuesday. I know by the math and expectations it usually should be next week, but it can always happen in game development that stuff gets puished back. Just remember the Spirit release which everybody expected two weeks after PTB to happen. Everybody was disappointed about something which was never promised to happen.

  • I Hope they give us something on the new Killer I hate legion so it feels like forever since I've been excited for a new killer, Been almost 6 months since spirit :cry:

    The complete silence though makes me think it's ptb next week and teaser sometime this week with DLC coming in march.

  • I Hope they give us something on the new Killer I hate legion so it feels like forever since I've been excited for a new killer, Been almost 6 months since spirit :cry:

    The complete silence though makes me think it's ptb next week and teaser sometime this week with DLC coming in march.

    This /\.... big things must be coming soon :)