The OFFICIAL and only correct killer tier list
You cannot change my mind, this is the ONLY correct tier list



Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...
Couldn't have said it better myself
You Serious?
And you were correct! Would you like a cookie now?
K

Enjoy!! Don't eat it up too fast!
This list is trash. As far as I'm aware, they're all the same tier as Doctor.
Stop
Seems right
Very accurate I love how you captured how unique each killers power is.
Is that why Survis like flæshlights that much?
When I saw Trapper ranked second, I chuckled. Then I saw the weapon descriptions, and I lost it. That is hilarious.