Do you find any Killer/Survivor character funny?
For me it is Ace with the hat on and Billy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or perhaps its because I've seen too many videos where he gets 360'd. Poor guy, no wonder he's angry.
I thought I was the only one that see the walk animation of Leatherface funny. Looks like he es always lost and without knowing where to go, at least for me. XD
I also can't stop laughing when I'm playing killer and catch Bill in a locker and see his face. I cannot say why.
If you want to laugh, when playing a spirit go to a gen and stay next to it pointing down, her hand moves looks like she is repairing the generator and it's funny.
The Wraith. Those skinny chicken legs get me every time.
Leatherface runs like an old woman carrying her purse.
Or Clown running around with a bottle ready. xD
Clown. That belly be jiggling.
Leatherface moves like the guy with the drink under the ear.
Spirit's "WAH!". nothing more needs to be said
The sounds the killers make when u pallet stun them. They all sound hillarious to me especially the Doctor and Huntress. And the Pig's sound is just adorable!
Jake. His struggle sounds while being carried cracks me everytime.
EEEEEUGH...MMMHGH...
__
Cannibal & Clown.
Fat boys running at the same speed is "Haha, sure." to me.
I mean, Bubba couldn't catch up to what's-her-name in the first movie without her tripping.