New Killer Announcement?
I hear there will be a new killer in March, who was told to be the oldest killer in DBD, any news?
I hear there will be a new killer in March, who was told to be the oldest killer in DBD, any news?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, No news as of yet.
I Assume it'll be PTB Next week and a teaser sometime in the next few days but who knows
A bunch of Fog Whisperers are going to the DBD headquarters on the 4th I think, there's speculation that they'll fin out who the next Killer is.
I’m excited for the new killer. It just feels like the wait between Clown to Spirit and Spirit to Legion was so short. The wait between Legion to the newest killer seems SO LONG because I had (and still have) 0 interest in Legion. I’m pretty hype for whoever it’ll be, just be better than Legion...that’s all I ask.
They just can't screw up after the legion. Even if the killer is bad, they can buff him like they buffed the clown or the spirit.
I also agree with you, the legion was almost nonexistent for me. It's been like 6 months since the spirit.
I am more interested in the new survivor though, I don't know why lol
I think it'll be impossible to make a killer worse than Legion even if they tried.
Should come around March???
I hope for Thursday