Brutal Strength Rework

Current Brutal Strength:

Your great strength allows you to shred through your prey's defenses. Destroy dropped Pallets and damage Generators 10/15/20% faster.

Reworked Brutal Strength:

Your great strength allows you to shred through your prey's defenses. Destroy dropped Pallets and damage Generators in a single kick, and 20/25/30% faster.

In my mind's eye, I'd imagine a different kicking animation with this perk, where the killer takes one kick to destroy/damage things, but still require the same amount of time to do it. The 30% would change pallet kicking from 2.6 seconds to 2 seconds, and gen damaging from 2 seconds to 1.54 seconds. This would open up more mindgame potential to pallets imo.
Thoughts?

Comments

  • If the clown didn't exist, I could get behind this but it would be too powerful for the clown.

  • ThIS wiLl MakE BrUTaL StREngTh OvER poWeREd

    Seriously though I would love this, maybe not a single kick animation, since I enjoy the sound of a 'boom' 'BOOM'

  • @Shad03 said:
    ThIS wiLl MakE BrUTaL StREngTh OvER poWeREd

    Seriously though I would love this, maybe not a single kick animation, since I enjoy the sound of a 'boom' 'BOOM'

    Well, the point of changing it to one kick is to open up some mindgame potential around pallets.

  • @Delfador said:
    If the clown didn't exist, I could get behind this but it would be too powerful for the clown.

    Eh, Clown takes what he can get. Even though he's pretty good at chases, he doesn't have an ability that allows him that much map pressure.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Shad03 said:
    ThIS wiLl MakE BrUTaL StREngTh OvER poWeREd

    Seriously though I would love this, maybe not a single kick animation, since I enjoy the sound of a 'boom' 'BOOM'

    Well, the point of changing it to one kick is to open up some mindgame potential around pallets.

    True, either way, love it.

  • They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

  • I would add a higher regression of kicked gens aswell
  • I miss the old breaking pallet animations from when Michael and hag were around. Now they are bad looking. 
  • @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

  • It'd make the perk a lot more viable, The Change wouldn't be too drastic but would make the perk worthwhile.

  • @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

    I don't really see how it's a bad idea. It forces survivors to play more skillful.

  • while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?
  • They already made it to where it works on gens too in a rework.

    THey could make it 15, 20 and 25.

    That would be the best they could do to it. The perk is fine as it is.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

    I don't really see how it's a bad idea. It forces survivors to play more skillful.

    Can you elaborate please? Give me a specific situation, cause I don't follow.

  • @artist said:
    while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?

    You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

  • @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

    I don't really see how it's a bad idea. It forces survivors to play more skillful.

    Can you elaborate please? Give me a specific situation, cause I don't follow.

    From what you've said, you think survivors should be made to escape a chase, not loop the killer. Looping is a main part of the game, though. This new brutal strength would require survivors to pay attention to when a killer is breaking a pallet, instead of listening then running.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

    I don't really see how it's a bad idea. It forces survivors to play more skillful.

    Can you elaborate please? Give me a specific situation, cause I don't follow.

    From what you've said, you think survivors should be made to escape a chase, not loop the killer. Looping is a main part of the game, though. This new brutal strength would require survivors to pay attention to when a killer is breaking a pallet, instead of listening then running.

    Looping was considered an exploit for a long time, some people still consider it. It was never meant to be part of game, just something that happened, like 360s. You still haven't given me a good example of why this would add more mindgames. Please, pretend i am an idiot when you give your example, that way I will understand.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?

    You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???
  • @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

    I don't really see how it's a bad idea. It forces survivors to play more skillful.

    Can you elaborate please? Give me a specific situation, cause I don't follow.

    From what you've said, you think survivors should be made to escape a chase, not loop the killer. Looping is a main part of the game, though. This new brutal strength would require survivors to pay attention to when a killer is breaking a pallet, instead of listening then running.

    Looping was considered an exploit for a long time, some people still consider it. It was never meant to be part of game, just something that happened, like 360s. You still haven't given me a good example of why this would add more mindgames. Please, pretend i am an idiot when you give your example, that way I will understand.

    When you play survivor and are looping a killer at a pallet, most of the time you hide around a corner and wait for the pallet breaking noise to start running away, OR you wait to see if the killer continues looping with you. Brutal strength would give more leeway to killers in a chase by creating less reaction time between the pallet breaking noise and the actual pallet being broken.

  • @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?

    You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???

    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.
    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

    I don't really see how it's a bad idea. It forces survivors to play more skillful.

    Can you elaborate please? Give me a specific situation, cause I don't follow.

    From what you've said, you think survivors should be made to escape a chase, not loop the killer. Looping is a main part of the game, though. This new brutal strength would require survivors to pay attention to when a killer is breaking a pallet, instead of listening then running.

    Looping was considered an exploit for a long time, some people still consider it. It was never meant to be part of game, just something that happened, like 360s. You still haven't given me a good example of why this would add more mindgames. Please, pretend i am an idiot when you give your example, that way I will understand.

    When you play survivor and are looping a killer at a pallet, most of the time you hide around a corner and wait for the pallet breaking noise to start running away, OR you wait to see if the killer continues looping with you. Brutal strength would give more leeway to killers in a chase by creating less reaction time between the pallet breaking noise and the actual pallet being broken.

    I am sorry dude, I don't understand anything, but good luck with your perk suggestion nevertheless.

  • @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Sinner said:
    They already made the base pallet destroy animation faster, that's why brutal strength was nerfed. There's no room for such buffs, since pallets have the role of breaking the chase and encouraging survivors to lose the killer, which is very hard to do anyway, because of scratch marks. Any more killer buffs like this and you'll just be promoting more looping. The game needs to go into a direction that moves survivors away from looping to have a less boring gameplay. Your suggestion does exactly the opposite.

    So, you think survivors should have it easier?

    That's a completely different discussion.
    I am just telling you what these sort of changes will bring to the gameplay. If you enjoy running around in circles as the killer, by all means, it's a good idea. I don't enjoy it, neither as killer or survivor, but I am forced to do it, because of poor changes like this, which ruined the game.

    I don't really see how it's a bad idea. It forces survivors to play more skillful.

    Can you elaborate please? Give me a specific situation, cause I don't follow.

    From what you've said, you think survivors should be made to escape a chase, not loop the killer. Looping is a main part of the game, though. This new brutal strength would require survivors to pay attention to when a killer is breaking a pallet, instead of listening then running.

    Looping was considered an exploit for a long time, some people still consider it. It was never meant to be part of game, just something that happened, like 360s. You still haven't given me a good example of why this would add more mindgames. Please, pretend i am an idiot when you give your example, that way I will understand.

    When you play survivor and are looping a killer at a pallet, most of the time you hide around a corner and wait for the pallet breaking noise to start running away, OR you wait to see if the killer continues looping with you. Brutal strength would give more leeway to killers in a chase by creating less reaction time between the pallet breaking noise and the actual pallet being broken.

    I am sorry dude, I don't understand anything, but good luck with your perk suggestion nevertheless.

    Wack

  • AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?

    You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???

    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.
    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?
  • @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    
    while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?
    
    
    
    You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.
    

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???

    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.

    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?

    Do you think they shouldn't? Do you think all perks should be Monstrous Shrine tier? I think all perks should be equally viable.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    
    while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?
    
    
    
    You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.
    

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???

    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.

    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?

    Do you think they shouldn't? Do you think all perks should be Monstrous Shrine tier? I think all perks should be equally viable.

    i think perks should offer alternative play styles, which I believe they're pretty good at doing right now.
  • @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    
    AntiJelly said:
    

    @artist said: while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers? You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???
    
    
    
    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.
    
    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?
    

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?

    Do you think they shouldn't? Do you think all perks should be Monstrous Shrine tier? I think all perks should be equally viable.

    i think perks should offer alternative play styles, which I believe they're pretty good at doing right now.

    Okay. Every perk has a "different playstyle". Monstrous Shrine offers a "different playstyle", but that doesn't make it worth running. It's not on an equal level with any other perk. It's bottom of the barrel.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    
    AntiJelly said:
    

    @artist said: while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers? You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???
    
    
    
    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.
    
    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?
    

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?

    Do you think they shouldn't? Do you think all perks should be Monstrous Shrine tier? I think all perks should be equally viable.

    i think perks should offer alternative play styles, which I believe they're pretty good at doing right now.

    Okay. Every perk has a "different playstyle". Monstrous Shrine offers a "different playstyle", but that doesn't make it worth running. It's not on an equal level with any other perk. It's bottom of the barrel.

    that's completely true. but I thought we were talking about brutal strength? I could definitely get behind a monstrous shrine buff because being completely useless doesn't really offer u anything
  • @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    
    AntiJelly said:
    

    @artist said: AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:    while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers?        You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.
    

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead??? I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running. Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?
    
    
    
    Do you think they shouldn't? Do you think all perks should be Monstrous Shrine tier? I think all perks should be equally viable.
    

    i think perks should offer alternative play styles, which I believe they're pretty good at doing right now.

    Okay. Every perk has a "different playstyle". Monstrous Shrine offers a "different playstyle", but that doesn't make it worth running. It's not on an equal level with any other perk. It's bottom of the barrel.

    that's completely true. but I thought we were talking about brutal strength? I could definitely get behind a monstrous shrine buff because being completely useless doesn't really offer u anything

    Well, I think that brutal strength doesn't really offer that much to any sort of playstyle. It literally takes off 0.44 seconds off of kicking pallets. Barely under half a second. I suggest this rework as something to make it worthwhile. I wouldn't even mind removing the faster break entirely and just replacing it with a one-kick animation.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    
    AntiJelly said:
    

    @artist said: while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers? You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???
    
    
    
    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.
    
    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?
    

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?

    Do you think they shouldn't? Do you think all perks should be Monstrous Shrine tier? I think all perks should be equally viable.

    i think perks should offer alternative play styles, which I believe they're pretty good at doing right now.

    Okay. Every perk has a "different playstyle". Monstrous Shrine offers a "different playstyle", but that doesn't make it worth running. It's not on an equal level with any other perk. It's bottom of the barrel.

    That's why it needs to get changed. Brutal does it job and it does it well enough.

  • @Milo said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @artist said:
    
    AntiJelly said:
    

    @artist said: while we're at it lets have bamboozle make vaults 50% faster! survivors don't deserve counter play am I right fellow gamers? You believe survivor is difficult then? You're complaining about having to pay attention to the killer rather than having chases handed to you on a silver platter.

    the only time a chase is handed to a survivor is at a god window (ironworks window, torment creek window, etc.) or if the killer is super boosted. u already have to pay attention during a chase so idk what you're on about. it really sounds like you want the chase to be super easy for a killer, when you could just get better instead???
    
    
    
    I'm not wanting easy chases. I'm wanting to make a worthless perk actually worthwhile running.
    
    Compare this to other perks: Is current brutal strength really up to par with things like sloppy butcher, BBQ, or Pop Goes the Weasel?
    

    first off, pop is not worth running, secondly, it serves its purpose by ending chases faster and wasting less time kicking stuff, and finally why does every perk have to be bbq tier? I do think there are better perks to run than brutal but I think that for a lot of perks, should we make all of them bbq tier?

    Do you think they shouldn't? Do you think all perks should be Monstrous Shrine tier? I think all perks should be equally viable.

    i think perks should offer alternative play styles, which I believe they're pretty good at doing right now.

    Okay. Every perk has a "different playstyle". Monstrous Shrine offers a "different playstyle", but that doesn't make it worth running. It's not on an equal level with any other perk. It's bottom of the barrel.

    That's why it needs to get changed. Brutal does it job and it does it well enough.

    Not really. See my previous comment ^