Your unusual dbd experiences
Few days back I played against Leatherface. He was just using chainsaw and turning around across the map downing people and mori spam. It was so funny.
He let everyone go in the end. Met him twice and both times he did the same thing.
He let everyone go in the end. Met him twice and both times he did the same thing.
Comments
That's Toc Thic
This is the weirdest match I ever had, I messed up with the format tho :'(
A Freddy chased me for ages but hadn't put me in the dream. He kept swinging but obviously couldn't connect with me. Noob!
Or maybe he was just messing around
That was probably his excuse when he realised.
...when Survivor mains try to play Killer LOL
I was going to watch it... but when I saw the offensive "Jezuz" title... I decided to not watch it.
It's only 6 minutes, plus I was t-posing so kinda Jesus-ish
I went for Jezuz 'cause maybe someone could find it offensive somehow, some religious people are very easily offended
Changed title, happy now? Does it still offend you?
My unusual dbd experience was with legion, the kate gave up when I hit her so I decided to play upon this, when she ran towards me I ran away, it was hilarious, I did the same with claudette
As a solo survivor get pinned down by 2 swf and hit by the killer.
Well as killer, there were 2 Neas left because 2 people DC'd. We farmed and they teabagged the Claudettes body (she DC'd) and they did gens with me. It was so fun.
When I've drop the pallet on a trapper, while he was carrying a survivor and he just flies away XDD
Sounds like they were doing the Freddy without his power challenge.
GG.
He got invited to smash so he tried to break his ankles
Since getting 4 kills using Devour Hope is unusual, it's my very straightforward response to this thread.
My Bubba always plays weird, here from 3:06:00 to 3:19:00 those French guys' laughters so hard
Then I downed the person who originally had the insta-heal medkit and slapped a Reverse Bear Trap on them.
(I am at ranks 6-5 with no Ruin.)
That's some quality game play right there.
I will try to put some normal videos in the future, but that match was too weird to no be turned into a video XD
Without the video, I might not have believed it. lol
Some of these glitches are so bizarre, they just don't seem possible.
I had just bought the Charity Case and equipped the Wraith's cosmetic
Turned Wraith himself into a charity case.
Well done.
Probably this one from recently:
Ever managed to randomly slug everyone while you carried a Survivor? Yea... It doesn't happen very often lol (slug starts around 4:50)