Can't Play Legion
At least every other game I have a survivor who DC's within the first minute of the game.
Running: BBQ, Hex: Third Seal, Distressing, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt. Maximum Feral Frenzy duration stacking addons.
At least every other game I have a survivor who DC's within the first minute of the game.
Running: BBQ, Hex: Third Seal, Distressing, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt. Maximum Feral Frenzy duration stacking addons.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course I will disconnect if I face a legion
is sooo boring.
Pickup another killer, sorry!
Eventually the people who DC will be banned so I would just carry on, it only hurts them in the long run!
Thanks. It's my ultimate farming build for Legion. You get BP soooooo fast.
Hopefully those that DC get banned.
There's this whole thing about DCing against legions, spread even further by big streamers of this game. They say it's because survivors don't find him fun to face and he has no counter....
Could you imagine if a huge portion of killers were to DC everytime they saw DS for those same reasons, There would be uproar.
DC against legions i not a ban problem... because i play more often againts other killers.... just DC when legions appears. Its ok and healthy°
Well, then you're just enabling this behavior. You're also damning your other teammates.
It's not Healthy
If everyone were to DC against what they didn't like then there would never be a full game. Should Killers DC if they get an unfun SWF or If someone has DS?
YoU fILtHY KiLLeR mAInS NeED tO LEArn tO dEaL wITH it!
wHy iS tHiS KiLer TuNNliNg mE?! THiS iS So UnfaIr!
I can't play Spirit because in 20 seconds a gen pops.
(totally has to do with spirit and not just all killers in general)
lul
Idk. I do well as Billy since he can keep up with gens. But maybe I chase too much. Unless ruin stays for more then 30 seconds, I get stomped. As Billy I don't even use ruin.
Billy has insane map pressure. Try playing as trapper or huntress or something.
Also not Nurse, she has insane pressure too
When I play Nurse, I typically win with 5 or 4 generators left. Unless you know how to juke Nurse, you're so scared you won't be on a gen. lol
Legion is unfun to play against. I don't personally DC, but I can't blame people for DCing either. He's not OP, but the fact that he tunnels you with no counterplay is beyond frustrating. No point of complaining about it, just take your free win when they DC lol
That said, what bugs me about Legion is the deep wounds timer. He doesn't even need to moonwalk, you just lose him in a chase, start mending, he finds you again, so you want to start running but you can't because the mend bar is empty and even though he's only a few meters away the game doesn't think you're in a chase yet.
Right, because if a customer paid money or spent a fair amount of time grinding shards to unlock the character they choose to play as. Your decree that they can't play as that character is the last word? /s
I get that you aren't too keen on Legion, but all the DC'ing is going to do is skew the numbers of Legion victories and result in an improper response from the devs. Then again, provided you DC enough the next ban wave will take you with it so maybe I should just be patient, eh?
It feels wrong that genrushing is such a problem that Spirit can't even keep up with them.
It does. I'm just pointing out that Spirit isn't the only killer with this problem. That obviously doesn't make it ok
I mean the problem is that it bypasses the concept of chasing entirely.
You deep wounds, then commit enough time to let bar hit zero or do final hit = guaranteed down.
If survivors can do all gens before you kill them all, you lose. Vice versa, legion wins.
Other than going maximum cooldown reduction (which lets you play the way that Legion was intended to play) there's no other option but to cheese the deep wounds mechanic. It's not interactive from the survivor side.
Straight up nerfs won't fix Legion. You don't even need the three-hit build to cheese.
I can't wait for players on both sides to be banned for DCing. Don't try to play the game if you.....aren't going to play the game.
I know. It needs to be addressed in the next patch. The fact that even with my 20 second chases, I will lose a gen is absolutely mental. Only Surveillance can really prevent it
You have to DC A LOT to get banned. If you play 10 games and DC in half of those games, you still won’t get banned. You literally have to continuously DC for many games to even get a ban.
Just DC when legion appears... and a few people choose legion as main killer. Dont worry, you will fine!
I have DC’ed against Legion...it’s just not fun. I don’t DC often though, most people don’t run Frank’s Mix Tape because they know how broken and unfun it is to go against.
Typically I’ll just let go on the hook, find another game. Ya know...it may take 30 years to find a game while I play lobby simulator. Then I get another Legion...let go on the hook. Process repeats over and over again. Legion really is a burden on the DBD community.