Give players original items if Killer DCs
A little self explanatory.
I was in a match with a really great flashlight, with the best addons, the killer was a leatherface and was chasing someone, I flashlight save them and he then goes after me, eventually hitting me and getting me away from my flashlight. I do my best to avoid getting hit, using pallets, and all the jazz (key note, I wasn't pallet looping or anything, was just running away) he eventually DCs and then I've lost the only flashlight, and my addons
Comments
if killer dc's offerings should be returned too because it sucks when you lose a streamers or something because the killer rage quits. also isnt it nice knowing that the killer/survivor that disconnected and screwed you over only loses 2 pips and nothing else... just gets into the next game and moves on. there needs to be penalty (kinda like League of Legends) where you cant play the game after leaving and no banned if you do it too much in short period of time because that never works or has ever worked... sorry i got a little off topic there but people that disconnect piss me off no matter what i play killer or survivor
I've lost ultra very rare items and addons and offerings this way, sometimes within seconds of the match starting because they don't like the map.
Sure, a non-guilty survivor with a lightsabre, forgive me but I have doubts about that story.
But sure, give survivors back their items if the killer DCs, but then also give killers back their addons if a survivor DCs, that would only be fair
The killer gets quitter bonus point of 625 per and oftentimes doesn't lose all the addons and item. The quitter bonus if they person hasn't been hooked yet should be a lot higher. But survivors get screwed much worse. I've had killer see the teams and then either bail just as the game is loading or just after it. Sometimes it's the fact of the map they don't like.
As a killer I've had 1-3 ppl quit the moment the map loads and they don't like it or they see which killer I'm on or they get hit/downed 1x. I get 625 bonus points for a quitter big deal, I lose out on anywhere from 1-6k plus if not more. For survivors I can if I live till end and get out get upwards of 25-40k. If they quit as discussed i get almost nothing.
You shouldn't be punished by losing stuff because some jerk quits on you, it's that simple and it doesn't matter which side does it. Also I've never rage quit on either side even when i knew it was a SWF group or 1-3 ppl quit and left me to do it all.
Yeah, you'd think this was a standard thing tbh. I've lost so many stuff cause of this
As a killer you will lose your addons/offerings EVERY single game, I believe that after 600 hours mostly playing killer I can say that. If there is a bug that gives you back your addons, then I havent experienced it yet :sarcastic:
When a killer sees a team he doesnt wanna face, then he wont wait till loading screen to dodge, he will do that already in lobby and save his time. Sure in the old build I DCed too if there was badham 3 times in a row, sorry but no way I am going through this 3 times in a row
DCing punishes mostly the killer because he has to rely on his addons while the survivor doesnt need items at all. (sure time is wasted for both sides thougH)
I agree, and if a single survivor DCes the killer should be able to keep his addons and offerings for that trial. Nothing annoys me more than when i bring in my good addons and then it is wasted because half the survivors DC and the match is over in 2 minutes.
@Master I've had quite a few killers wait to see what the map is and dc instantly or if they don't down someone instantly in a chase. some have gotten someone down then gone after someone else not gotten them then bailed before 1st gen is done.
These are the ones I'm most upset with because why queue up if you're just going to quit, same for survivor side. Both sides should get there stuff back when that happens. Because when you lose common stuff hey no big deal, uncommon yeah that sucks, especially if it's something decent.
But rare and ultra very rare I mean come on that shouldn't be taken because someone wants to be a jerk.